Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Lady Gaga Magic expansion

The Sims 3 Showtime: Lady Gaga Magic expansion

I am very sure that they will create the limited edition if they go through the famous person edition. This is going to be funny if Lady Gaga dresses weird and that will fit amazingly into a magic EP. Other than this, it will be really nice if there is castle for town hall. I am posting this here to have opinion on this from other people. If anyone over here has anything to say on this then please post your comment below. Thank you!!!

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Lady Gaga Magic expansion

A rumor is circulating on the internet for the song "Marry The Night" by Lady Gaga which is present in Simlish version of The Sims 3 Showtime. This rumor comes from a tweet published by a Brazilian site for fans of Lady Gaga stating that the Sims Studio had offered a contract to Lady Gaga to record "Marry The Night" in Simlish for the next expansion pack for The Sims 3 : Showtime.

Lady Gaga News has a new rumor doing spread, according to them has confirmed that The Sims Studio, now known by everyone, Lady Gaga's latest hit, "Marry The Night 'recorded, or even going to record, for the new extension The Sims 3, Showtime. There are no other official confirmed reports that the rumor, not of The Sims Studio as Lady Gaga herself. The rumor could also easily be true, many celebrities have already recorded a song, the lingo in The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Showtime fits into the group of stars in music. I have almost all extensions of Sims3, Super Fast Inc, Outdoor Acc, Acc Neighborhood Life, World Adventures, Ambitions, After Midnight, Generations, Beestenbende XD and finally something of Gaga in Sims.

Here is all these songs come in the sims 3 showtime
    Breathe Carolina - Blackout
    Cobra Starship - You Make Me Feel
    Flo Rida - Good Feeling
    Gavin DeGraw - Not Over You
    Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight
    J. Cole - Work Out
    Katy Perry - ET
    Katy Perry - Firework
    Katy Perry - The One That Got Away (Exclusive Katy Perry Limited Edition)
    Lady Gaga - Marry The Night
    LMFAO - Champagne Showers
    Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger
    Michel Telo - If I Catch You
    Nicki Minaj ft. David Guetta - Turn Me On
    Outasight - Tonight is the Night
    Restart - I Carry You With Me
    Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup

If this is true then I would be very happy for this. I have not started with the game yet. She is my all time favorite and if it is involved in the game then I think that I would be the most happiest person here.

There aren't any different official confirmed reports that the rumor, not of The Sims Studio as girl Gaga herself. The rumor may additionally simply be true; several celebrities have already recorded a song, the lingo within the Sims three and therefore the Sims three Showtime fits into the cluster of stars in music.