Thread: How will Commander - The Great War handle static front?

How will Commander - The Great War handle static front?

I have been waiting for “Commander - The Great War” to get released but then I was just thinking that how will the game handle trench warfare, as far as I can think it will be locked in most part of the war where there will be million dead at Verdun 1916, w3hat do other think about the same, anyone one sharing their suggestions for this will be appreciated.

Re: How will Commander - The Great War handle static front?

I have been waiting for “Commander - The Great War” to get released but then I was just thinking that how will the game handle trench warfare, as far as I can think it will be locked in most part of the war where there will be million dead at Verdun 1916, w3hat do other think about the same, anyone one sharing their suggestions for this will be appreciated.
    I think that it will depend on the frontline, the stagnation of fronts is captured by the game mechanics and it is not forced with artificial high level rules, if at all there will be more units and a long font then the frontline will appear to be fluid like the eastern front or say the western front to some extent at least in the start of the war, On the other hand if the front gets saturated with units then the units will entrench and the game will get quite tougher and at that time winning the war will depend on the technology, support units etc.

Re: How will Commander - The Great War handle static front?

I have not played WW1 but then I have heard that the manpower ratio was more than 1, I mean 5:1 favoring the Entente, anyways I just wanted to know that how will the Central Powers defeat the Entente if the war will not go in a historical direction? I don’t think that rather than manpower there is anything for the Central Powers to keep up with the Entente. What do you think about this???