Thread: Playing Wargame: European Escalation with dual graphics card gives rainbow like pixilation effect

Playing Wargame: European Escalation with dual graphics card gives rainbow like pixilation effect

I hope you did read the title properly. So what I am saying is that I have played this game in 3 of the systems one is the normal system with the not so good config, one on my allienware laptop and the last one on my gaming system with high end config. Well the only problem that I faced was on the system having really good configuration. It has dual graphic card both of nvidia. Well playing the game in it, I was amazed to find that the game giving a million different colored pixels. At last I had no option to turn off the game with the task master. I have checked the drivers of the graphic card and all of them are updated. So what can be the problem. It is really amazing to find a system with such a good config giving problems like these. On the contrary one of my friend whose system has ordinary config (I wonder if he has a graphic card or not) does play the game very smoothly and does not even lag as well. I love this game and I don’t want to loose it but I want to play this game In the high end gaming rig that I built. So tell me what is the problem and help me get out of this mess.

Re: Playing Wargame: European Escalation with dual graphics card gives rainbow like pixilation effect

Hi you can try out this option by turning off the SSAO you can avoid small problems like these. That’s what you need to do. well some days ago even I had the same problem of pixilation so I tried this method it definitely worked for me but i was having a single card ATI 6950 then. Anyways it will work just give a try.

Re: Playing Wargame: European Escalation with dual graphics card gives rainbow like pixilation effect

I would say just look out for your graphic card see if one of them has burnt or not. That’s what you need to check out first. I suppose you did got what I am trying to say here. so do have a check about that. Also for once try reinstalling the game and playing it again. This should work for you.

Well if you are using a dual graphic card in the system then you have to check that you have enabled the dual gpu in the system. See this should make the difference. Reinstall the game, force dual gpu and it should start working now. That’s what you need to do.