Thread: Is it possible to activate Wargame: European Escalation game more than once?

Is it possible to activate Wargame: European Escalation game more than once?

Well I want to install this game in my 4 systems using the same activation key. Actually the thing is that I had a pc at my place now I have upgraded it with the SSD. So will the same activation key work for it, that’s what I want to know over here. Well I want to remove the activation lock for the game. How would I be able to do that please comment?

sad Re: Is it possible to activate Wargame: European Escalation game more than once?

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    Well I want to install this game in my 4 systems using the same activation key. Actually the thing is that I had a pc at my place now I have upgraded it with the SSD. So will the same activation key work for it, that’s what I want to know over here. Well I want to remove the activation lock for the game. How would I be able to do that please comment?
    No it is not possible to use the same activation key for the game in different machines. Once the game is activated you cannot play it in the different machine at all. That’s what I know.

Re: Is it possible to activate Wargame: European Escalation game more than once?

Hi if you want then you can send the activation key to the support team and ask them if they can do that for you or not. You can send it in the following email address support@wargame-ee.com . That’s what you need to do. I hope that’s clear for you.