Thread: Is the DLC of Stacking: The Lost Hobo King announced?

Is the DLC of Stacking: The Lost Hobo King announced?

Hello friends, does the DLC of the Stacking is been announced or not, I am waiting for it, when it will be added to game, it will be really nice to have it and also nice to play that. Also curious to know that which one it will be and also what are the things are been added. Is anyone have any information about it then please share with me and also it will be nice to have it. Thank you.

Re: Is the DLC of Stacking: The Lost Hobo King announced?

Well the DLC of the game has been announced, it is The Lost Hobo King, in earlier April the adventures of Charlie Blackmore will be continue in the new one and all the latest download of adventure for Stacking on the Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 users and it is also there on the entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation Network for PS3 users. Well in the Stacking, it is the one of the most critically acclaimed downloadable titles, as the players joined the adventures of little Charlie Blackmore, where he was been rescued his chimney sweeping family from the control of the industrialist which are the name as Baron. Well the Charlie’s unique ability to stack on to the dolls which are huge than himself and use their abilities to overcome challenges which is the key of the success it.

Let me tell you something about the new DLC (The Lost Hobo King), in this Charlie travel to the kingdom of Camelfoot so that he can help his hobo friend Levi for an important family matter. Where the Levi’s uncle Rufus heir to the throne of Hobo, which might be taking the rightful place if the lost crown is been found. If wanted to recover the fragmented crown then Charlie need to use his unique talents so that he can overcome the several tests of valor which were been left by the ancient hobo mystics. This is only thing which the ancient crown can be re-forged and Rufus will be crowned and the fractured hobo people united under one sardine.

If you are downloading The Lost Hobo King downloadable pack then it will be extending the Stacking experience and it might be having some of the features which is having the all-new storyline sprinkled with the signature of the Double Fine’s, also it will be having the fully realized environment to explore, such that will be getting the lost hobo kingdom of Camelfoot. There will be many of the new challenges and each of them will be having multiple solutions and there will be more than 15 new unique dolls and each of them will be having the new abilities. There will be a new set of mischief making hi-jinks to discover and enjoy the game and also there will be new achievements and trophies to earn. So it is totally fun and great to have it.

I was thinking that if purchase the DLC on PlayStation Network, then the PSN subscription of mine will be expired or not? Also the game will be gone back to the demo version or it will become unplayable? After all this then also I will be able to access the DLC or should be waiting for DotW on XBL. Even a small question, is there any possibility to get the picture of the vanilla stacking one in the widescreen 1680 x1050, as I wanted to set it as the desktop background. Can you please clear the doubts? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy $inghs View Post
    I was thinking that if purchase the DLC on PlayStation Network, then the PSN subscription of mine will be expired or not? Also the game will be gone back to the demo version or it will become unplayable? After all this then also I will be able to access the DLC or should be waiting for DotW on XBL. Even a small question, is there any possibility to get the picture of the vanilla stacking one in the widescreen 1680 x1050, as I wanted to set it as the desktop background. Can you please clear the doubts? Thank you.
    If you have got the game free with the PlayStation, then you will be losing this game. If the DLC is been installed on to it then also you will be losing the game. This so sad about and bad for those who have got the game for free? If you wanted to have wallpapers of this game, then you better check out the Stacking Video Game on the Facebook, where the user have uploaded some of the wallpapers and you might be able to get the selected wallpaper which you were searching for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    If you have got the game free with the PlayStation, then you will be losing this game. If the DLC is been installed on to it then also you will be losing the game. This so sad about and bad for those who have got the game for free? If you wanted to have wallpapers of this game, then you better check out the Stacking Video Game on the Facebook, where the user have uploaded some of the wallpapers and you might be able to get the selected wallpaper which you were searching for.
    What I have noticed that the free games on PlayStation Network plus are having a particular end date and it is when the subscription of your if it is been over. Where the game which is been purchased by you is not having the end date, so the Stacking was been available for free from the PlayStation Network plus and it is not having the end date, so you need to keep the game for all time. I might be wrong, told you what I knew about it.

Somehow got the thing to play with the Lost Hobo King, not having anything to do this weekend, so it will be really fun that hope to have more of the DLC, as soons as possible.