Thread: How to perform the signature trick in SSX game with the classic controller layout?

How to perform the signature trick in SSX game with the classic controller layout?

I am trying my level best to do this trick but failed a numerous number of times so I just want to ask how will I be able to do that. If anyone of you all have tried it with the classic controller layout then can you please explain me about it.

I did try to find out in some of the forums dedicated to this game but was not getting any information there also. So the last option is to ask with you all. Please help me.

Re: How to perform the signature trick in SSX game with the classic controller layout?

Just try holding the 2 triggers and the x button see if it works or not. Even I haven’t tried the signature step yet but I would be glad to do that. Anyways first you give a try and let me know if it works or not.

Re: How to perform the signature trick in SSX game with the classic controller layout?

No it does not work in fact that combination gives a normal super uber trick and not the signature trick. I have tried this combination much earlier and it did not help. So just wanted to clarify you that this combination does not give you the signature styled trick. That’s the purpose of me coming in this forum and posting the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by M@ndy View Post
    I am trying my level best to do this trick but failed a numerous number of times so I just want to ask how will I be able to do that. If anyone of you all have tried it with the classic controller layout then can you please explain me about it.

I did try to find out in some of the forums dedicated to this game but was not getting any information there also. So the last option is to ask with you all. Please help me.
    I don’t know how to frame my method since that’s the most weirdest way by which I got it worked. Well what I did was mashed all shoulder buttons and then I pressed the X button. I don’t know at what point did I press the x button but luckily for me the timing was correct and I was able to see the signature trick in it. I am happy that it did finally work for me.

So if you all guys want then even you can give a try for the same one and see if it works or not. However I cannot guarantee you all that it will definitely work. That’s all I can say here, that’s it from my side for you.

Sometimes just holding the shoulder buttons only helps that’s the way to do the trick. If you have some confusions then you can drop down the mail to the EA support team know the necessary controls for performing this action.