Thread: Stacking Game has Console port or not?

Stacking Game has Console port or not?

Hello friends, just wanted to know that there is console support or not, as I was checking that game supports the gamepad or not, but was not getting any information about it. Also want to discuss about Frame limits, Performance, Controls, Mouse acceleration, Stability and GFX options. So if you are having any information and or any problem please do share with me, so that I will be know what to be done and how the game actually is. Please share your thoughts about it and let me know. Thank you.

Re: Stacking Game has Console port or not?

I have seen it and think that it is not that much mess, if you are talking about the controls for this particular game, besides the controls there is no problem with it, it is been working smoothly and also the FPS is really good, you will be getting 30 FPS for this game which is really good and also best in comparison with the other one. Playing some of the other games and getting 15 to 20 FPS which is really not at happening where getting is 30 FPS for this one is really constant one and better one.

Just wanted to speak about the FPS, where 30 FPS for this game seems to fine and proper. But have founded one thing that cannot change the FPS, I think it been locked which is really not happening. I would say that developer should release the patch which is having the option to change it, which will be the best one and it will make better one to play at. Other than FPS, I do not think that there is any need to change in the game and if getting issues might be solve with the patch release. So better wait for the patch to solve the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    Just wanted to speak about the FPS, where 30 FPS for this game seems to fine and proper. But have founded one thing that cannot change the FPS, I think it been locked which is really not happening. I would say that developer should release the patch which is having the option to change it, which will be the best one and it will make better one to play at. Other than FPS, I do not think that there is any need to change in the game and if getting issues might be solve with the patch release. So better wait for the patch to solve the issues.
    let me tell you that FPS is been not locked, playing the game at the steady 60 FPS with the AMD HD 6670 that also at the 1080p resolution, I think the card which you are using it might be not capable for the higher FPS and due to which you are not been able to change it. If I am getting higher FPS then the others will be getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I think that you might be having the problem with the characters animations, wanted to say that those are just the stacking dolls which are supposed to be woody. I believe that it is really tough to see the 60 FPS or it is not with it, beside the camera movement which is been perfect for it. Not heard anything such about it and if there is any problem then might have explain you and given the solution for it. Well I believe that it is very much obvious with the camera movement it is having 30 FPS when you compare it with the other games which are been running at 60 FPS. To test it recorded a video at the 60 FPS and then watched the video, and watched each frames and it reveals that every frame gets displayed twice which is been 30 FPS in the total. So this is the reason it is coming in 30 FPS.

Let me tell you that the Psychonauts engine was been made at the variable time step engine, it is that way which is many PC games were and are. Well the core idea of this game is that it will update at the maximum rate if the hardware allows it to do it, which means that you can handle variable length updates. On some of the computer, the frame might be 10ms long and on some other it might be 50ms, it varies from system to system. It is something which allow to do things like run well without Vsync but it is also having some bad effect on the system which is been rely on numerical stability like physics.

There are many problems with it and especially with the framerate of the game, I have heard that the developers do agree with it and say that there modern PC gamers wanted it to run at framerate which their system can support and it is been the big change from there end to support and will be doing it as they get time and manpower. It will be there in the patch and it will be the better one. But the FPS issue will not be coming in the future patch, as it might be little late, there are working to solve issue which requires some deep plumbing updates to the PC engine/renderer and they do not have a big programming team to fix it faster.

Well I think that this game is really bad, but I just wonder exactly how nice it is'. You could just ask 'is it one of those horrible console ports' instead of saying 'does it have this bug, and this crap, and this thing'.