Thread: Ladders Glitch in Mass Effect 3

Ladders Glitch in Mass Effect 3

Hello I have installed this game on my system. The setup was proper. I do not really remember that there was any kind of glitch in the game. Now I am having a bit issue with the gameplay. The game was working fine but from last night I started getting out a new problem. I am facing issue with mission Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery. In that I had tried going down to the second ladder. I came down, but I the game then freezes. It did not moved ahead. I have to forcibly restart my pc to end the game. Anyone knows about this problem.

Re: Ladders Glitch in Mass Effect 3

I am also on the same boat. I am not able to get above that. As soon as I climb down to the ladder the game stuck. It lags a lot. I had tried replaying the same event again and again. If this is a common issue then what is the fix for the same. I am searching for patch for the same, but yet found nothing. I hope there will be some kind of option available through which one can simply restore the gameplay back as it was.

Re: Ladders Glitch in Mass Effect 3

What I think that you are getting this problem due to graphics. For time being just go in the game graphic properties and adjust the settings. Disable the game resolution and also reduce the settings. Then check back. This would be enough to fix the issue. For testing purpose you can lower the game resolution. Keep it to minimum and then try back. I think this would be enough to deal with the problem you are facing.