Thread: MLB 2K12 got 8.0 from XBOX Magazine

MLB 2K12 got 8.0 from XBOX Magazine

I gone though the review of the MLB 2K12 from the XBOX Magazine and they have give n that an 8.0. According to that the game is having Strong fundamentals into all core aspects of the game. There is a lot of the tweaks which make the gameplay more pleasing. This game still required some visual work as well as fewer fielding flubs. I am wondering that if the MLB 2K will remain the 360's baseball game in the next session. I am not having any experience with the game. All the things that I have mentioned here is from the xbox magazine and I want you people to post your comment on this or any information that you wish to share for this game.

Re: MLB 2K12 got 8.0 from XBOX Magazine

Normally, I do not go with the generic gaming magazines for the review of the sports games. I believe on real experience. Si My suggestion to all is to play the game before making any decision for the game. This is the only thing that I can suggest you and I hope that it will be good for you.

If you think this country on sports games from 2K then one is most likely the NBA 2K series to mind. Major League Baseball 2K12 from 2K Games is in the U.S. since 6 March 2012 for PS3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP and Nintendo DS is available.

This is possibly the last time that we will see the game and perhaps the final time we will have a practical MLB game for the 360. If all we acquire is a tweaked out version of 2K11 through updated rosters as well as revised playoffs then I admit that. If things were dissimilar then maybe I do not admit that but things are what they are. There are many of the people who accept the same otherwise less as of other yearly sports franchises therefore it is on the individual gamers. If you don't admit it then just don't purchase it.

I totally agree with some of the points. One 3 innings that I have played is having the Cards by means of 5 errors. This looks like each 3 inning game is having errors. I have even seen Beltre bobble a ball as well as bounce a throw toward first base lying on a routine grounder to him I don't know that what is the Beltre's arm power rating but I am sure that he is not having a weak arm within real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    I totally agree with some of the points. One 3 innings that I have played is having the Cards by means of 5 errors. This looks like each 3 inning game is having errors. I have even seen Beltre bobble a ball as well as bounce a throw toward first base lying on a routine grounder to him I don't know that what is the Beltre's arm power rating but I am sure that he is not having a weak arm within real life.
    I would like to tell you that it is similar to the score OXM awarded MLB 2K11. I hope that there will be some more replies soon about the same.

For a sports game review to be truthful, it actually has to be made by a sports fan who is familiar with the nuances of the actual game. Plus an complicated genre similar to a sports sim actually require someone who invests time to the game. There are some of the misleading "generic" reviews that drew me to more specialty places similar to OS. The bottom line is a review from places similar to IGN that won't be very significant to players similar to me. For example, reviews didn't even talk about fatigue glitch last year (a rather huge as well as obvious flaw) as their writers boast deadlines and aren't in fact diving into the game. They're more concerned in having the review prepared by release day thus through sports in general, primary reviews are to be taken through a grain of salt IMO.

The review of MLB 2K11 and 2K12 were made by different people and this is the reason that I wouldn't read too much in the similar scores. They are apples and oranges.

I would like to tell you that the Xbox magazine is not a trustworthy source for this game. Obviously they are likely to review this game well. Since it is the just baseball game on xbox, they wouldn't be capable of giving it a bad review. The xbox official magazine is just the one which gives the best review for this game. I also agree that the real feel of the game will come when you play the game and not just by reading the reviews. Reviews just give you the basic idea regarding the gameplay.

I have played the game and this is really fantastic. Don’t listen to any of the reviews or naything else. I am having personal experience with this and that is great, just go for the game and I am sure that you will never regret your purchase.