Thread: I wish some change in MLB 2K12 gameplay

I wish some change in MLB 2K12 gameplay

I am really missing the step timing as the part of the game. I am going good with the timed swinging for the contact hits but there is some huge problem with which might be lighten if the step timing can be back with the game and this is for the power hits. There are many of the people who just swing for power the whole game, irrespective of the type of batter as well as condition at play. In addition, it also looks very stupid seeing somebody hold their stick down way earlier than a pitch is being thrown. This throws out a lot of the visual realism. If step timing can be placed back in favor of power swings then you might not see it being relied greatly as it has been because VC took over development. This will also build the game to look more sensible because people would be forced to pull back when the pitch is thrown and this will bring back the practicality of dissimilar pitcher windups and releases being reacted. Even more highly, it would build power swinging a bit tougher.

Re: I wish some change in MLB 2K12 gameplay

I think that it will be better if they can bring back all the things from the 2k8 hitting and pitching. If they do this then the game will be better.

I am also agreeing for the use of the Rstick swinging that is a hitter's paradise used for the last few MLB2K games. Timing / Batter's stride must always be fraction of a baseball game. Other than this, there is one thing that always and will carry on is the overly compensated power swing. Everybody in their right mind will hold the stick down and go after an upward motion to make a truthful swing try. As this is the most immersive means of replicating a batters swing.

While the points comes to the normal otherwise hitting for the contact then it gives us the unnatural feel while you are previously having the stick to the default postion. This is just to move that upwards. It does not flow as a full motion follow through. I think that the MLB2K requires making a simpler method and that is through making a Trigger otherwise a Face button and compel the user/Batter for making a decision earlier than the pitch is delivered on his power after swing. If the batter does not craft a decision then swing default is put to Normal.

By the time it is not the part of the game, many other players along with you can go on swinging by means of power down to the game offerings. Therefore swing away regardless if your only a batter hitting intended for average.

The 2012 season came to the high definition consoles with Justin Verlander on the front. Major League Baseball has the pitching to new lands with enhanced artificial intelligence, team officials and players of the franchise more realistic.

This is completely dumbed the right stick hitting previous year with being equipped to only lock the stick back the entire at bat. I can say that I actually miss the false throw button from 2k7 I think as through the pre loaded throws now people are able to glitch you and get additional bases as they know that you cannot cancel otherwise vary your throw. Other than this people cannot glitch out while they are within the pickles as you bound to do the fake throw and your opponent would smash right back into you.

I am on board through this and if players require pre-loading their swing then there must be a penalty for accomplishing that.

There is just one thing that I know about this and that is this is very simple for hitting in mlb2k11. This is possible that they may bring back the step back meant for timing and choose a button for what type of hit you require, I mean Power, normal and contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Romani View Post
    I am really missing the step timing as the part of the game. I am going good with the timed swinging for the contact hits but there is some huge problem with which might be lighten if the step timing can be back with the game and this is for the power hits. There are many of the people who just swing for power the whole game, irrespective of the type of batter as well as condition at play. In addition, it also looks very stupid seeing somebody hold their stick down way earlier than a pitch is being thrown. This throws out a lot of the visual realism. If step timing can be placed back in favor of power swings then you might not see it being relied greatly as it has been because VC took over development. This will also build the game to look more sensible because people would be forced to pull back when the pitch is thrown and this will bring back the practicality of dissimilar pitcher windups and releases being reacted. Even more highly, it would build power swinging a bit tougher.
    I dont think that this game needed any further modification or naything. It is good in the way it is made and there is chance that any further modification can work in negative way for the game.