Thread: Unable to complete caves boss battle in Vessel

Unable to complete caves boss battle in Vessel

Well I am playing Vessel from past couple of days. I loved the look and feel of the game however I was not able to complete cave boss battle. I tried a lot to resolve the same but I failed to do the same. in case you are having any useful information about the same then feel free to let me know about.

Re: Unable to complete caves boss battle in Vessel

If you don’t allow the boss to heal or you should drop him via grate. You have to hit melt down button . you should not accept any of the movement commands from the button. In order to avoid the same you should enter into command center and take right. You should kill dark fluton. You have to kill light and walk boss over grate. Now drop him in usual manner and you should be really careful when you are pushing melt down button you should make sure that you are not hitting him again.
    If it is possible you should not be over there where cutscene are supposed to finish in the game. in case he has healed properly and he has not melted him down in the game and he is going through the grate. The controls which will make him walk into dredger would work easily.

Re: Unable to complete caves boss battle in Vessel

If the above mentioned solution is not working then I am suggesting that you should reset the puzzle. Let me know whether it was useful to you or not.