Thread: How to get the Running with water achievement in Vessel game

How to get the Running with water achievement in Vessel game

Hello friends, just wanted to know that how to get the Running with water achievement. Where I have run again in that area and I am not sure that which is the waterfall it is been talking about in the game. Where I have mucked around in the entire waterfall for some time, but then also was not able to find it. Does anyone know about it and how to get, please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to get the Running with water achievement in Vessel game

I am having not idea about it, I am also looking around for the same but not able to find it. Well there are plenty of the waterfalls which under the workshop. Only 0.2% people who have completed and achieved this achievement and I am missing the other achievement which is the “if my calculation are correct” I am still looking for it. If I found it then will be posting over here.

Well I was having the trouble to find but was able to get it, there in the one of the last waterfalls. Check out that waterfall which is outside a closed door and the water will be running under your feet for some about 4-5 screens. Well after that the door is open and you are having enough water and run to the left to have a seed open the next puzzle without you needing to do it for real.

I have also got it, just did the same thing which the above user have described it. Just also need the, if my calculation are correct, if I also get that one then I am done. Well you are been getting just taking a seed with the underground river along with the waterfall to the next puzzle. I hardly use the water over the cliff side and created the fluro which ran all the way to the button.