Thread: Final level of Vessel game is really bad

Final level of Vessel game is really bad

Hello friends, really enjoyed all the level of this game, but the final level is not good enough. I know that it is not possible as the other user have done it clearly. Even try to follow their method it is not easy to do it. I have put the red fluro on the upper-right chamber and the blue on the upper-left and also leave the helper fluro on the lava and glow buttons and after that sending the green drinker to generate the gas. Then also it is not working, the problem is with the red and blue fluros as they are constantly losing small pieces which fall into the accelerator and due to which it lose enough mass that they just collapse and fall totally through the grate earlier than I can start the accelerator. I think that I have to move faster, but due to the tight timing not able to complete it. It is really irritating and does anyone else also find it tough to complete. Please tell me what I should do. Thank you.

Re: Final level of Vessel game is really bad

Let me tell that which were the techniques which I have attempted to finish it, even you would be able to accompany it and finish. To start with I have making the red dark seed Fluro then afterward when that I have mindful red dark seed fluro on the right and the blue dim seed fluro on the other side. Once that was finished, then made first cycle water seed for the whole base amaze binds and likewise made 2 illuminative green drinkers seeds on the stage which is been close to actuation wheel, as the drinkers get close to grinding then I utilize the actuation wheel and drop a drinkers seed unequivocally above the blue spigot for the purpose that I could probably get the blue and red fluid to intermingle. It could make its particular steam fog as it blasted beneath. Then I need to create my direction into the machine before it shuts down and see all things before it initiates. Once it was begun then I bounce into the center and it scared me the time to float. Irrevocably both red and blue seeds scatter in the machine. Then it will begin the cut scene arrangement and the vapor will vanish. Final screen where the total of the vapor might as well be gone and brand new music will kick in.

Quote Originally Posted by DougWison View Post
    Let me tell that which were the techniques which I have attempted to finish it, even you would be able to accompany it and finish. To start with I have making the red dark seed Fluro then afterward when that I have mindful red dark seed fluro on the right and the blue dim seed fluro on the other side. Once that was finished, then made first cycle water seed for the whole base amaze binds and likewise made 2 illuminative green drinkers seeds on the stage which is been close to actuation wheel, as the drinkers get close to grinding then I utilize the actuation wheel and drop a drinkers seed unequivocally above the blue spigot for the purpose that I could probably get the blue and red fluid to intermingle. It could make its particular steam fog as it blasted beneath. Then I need to create my direction into the machine before it shuts down and see all things before it initiates. Once it was begun then I bounce into the center and it scared me the time to float. Irrevocably both red and blue seeds scatter in the machine. Then it will begin the cut scene arrangement and the vapor will vanish. Final screen where the sum total of the vapor might as well be gone and brand new music will kick in.
    Let me tell you that I was able to complete the sequence. Then also find it to be irritating, that the process is been so specific and most of the time the hints as to the proper steps which are been given. The interesting thing is that I am not having the red and blue streams which is been running to generate the smoke. I believed that the red and blue fluros in the top chambers was sufficient and I was there on the right as the sequence did complete.

Well the blackboard in fact gives a really suitable hints that how to approach the puzzle. One thing which was been tough for me was that it was been that the right dark seen color was left out. Using the water dark seed fluros is the method which I used to approach to puzzle.

What I know is that the smoke which is coming from a red and blue blast is not a part of the equation. Not did anything then also was able to hack in the green/lava part just by dropping a seed on top of green to have it curve into the lava stream next to constant. I believe that the red and blue parts are identical to lave and green side is just simply for mirroring. I would say that you keep in mind, that this guy was not having anything piped to his lab, and had no idea what mixtures of which liquids will do anything. I choose to imagine that he is just so competent that he could work up lava going to these multi-use pipes he has built earlier and it all works out. The design of this machine is that the side-effect of A+B and C+D combining themselves into yet one more reaction which generate this magical 5th fluid that interestingly his workshop was previously set up to accept by the bucket-load for more nozzle types.

Well the big problem with the whole thing is that if you stop the steam for sometimes then also the steam keeps going and if you stop the gas which is coming though it then also it does not matter to cause one random piece of gas seems to fly up and kill the dark fluros even though there is no gas being produced. I have just attempted it for the fourth time till the game crash and I was just next to ready. Now I am not in mood to play, will be checking out the videos on YouTube and complete it.

I was thinking that the final puzzle was been refreshing one. Where the other puzzles where having some of the hints and were intuitive and this puzzle was not have and it has not hold your hands at all. Well it is has taken a time to think to pull it off, which was the exact way I wanted to have it. I have not tried to find out how to do it, just figure it out for you. These are much more satisfying and also believe that there is no such reflex needed at all in it. Well once you have founded that what you require to have then just need to plan out a method of execution. When I was doing it then did not find it stressful and was able to know what I need to have. I would suggest that try and make your plan efficient.

Whereas for me it takes time to figure it that how to get the red fluid into the machine, founded myself stupid when I saw that the solution is been painted on one of the whiteboard. After that it has taken me two more tries to complete it. I believe that it is one of the best puzzles besides the rest in the game. Even through you can interact with it from the very start of the game and also it slowly collect the entire ingredients to finish it, where the game has given a bigger purpose.

I would suggest that you better make a video of it, as many of the people are having the difficulty with the puzzle, so once you will made the video then it will be nice for you and also for others.