Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: New Patch Game Update for 1.32

The Sims 3 Showtime: New Patch Game Update for 1.32

The new patch is finally out in the market. I want to know whether this one is stable or not. As per the description this new patch is going to add more stability in the game and fix minor game bugs. But I am not going to go ahead with the patch setup unless I am completely sure about it. I had played this game for long time and I do not want to spoil all my game achievements. It will be complicated for me to play everything back.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: New Patch Game Update for 1.32

I haven't installed Showtime yet, just have the patch. I opened the game just now and tried to log in but got a pop-up saying I couldn't access the network without installing the latest update. Seems like they're blocking us and somehow this patch is going to unlock it. I am also not really sure whether this patch is really effective or not. I do not want my game to entirely mess up. I had tested a few mod last time and it completely screwed up my entire gameplay.

I had installed the new patch. And it looks to be working fine. I am currently not experiencing any problems with this. I had also played the game for long time and it worked really well. There is no issue with the output. The only difference here is that I am on Mac system. If you are on Windows, then I am not really sure about the effect of the patch. Till yet there are no issues with the game or launcher so far. I accidentally added this patch. I thought this is a old one.

After updating there is a new problem started. The game was working fine before that. Once the game is installed I started facing a number of new problems. I am not able to understand what is the issue with that. After adding the patch I keep on getting game disc not found error. And the game just crash on its own. I hope someone can help me to fix the same.

I would like to suggest you to check your antivirus. I think this is blocking the game and giving you the error. You must simply disable the same for time being and test back. Just turn it off and run the patch once again. Then run the patch and see. This will be enough to get rid of the problem you are facing. If still nothing work then the try to re-install the game back.

Hello I am not able to login to game and mine game won’t let me know download Game Update for 1.32 patch. When I try to update I getting message saying that game is up to date although when I try to play this game I have got the error message saying that game need to update. I haven’t faced this issue in earlier. Can anyone help on this? As above said I have tried to uninstalled the Norton antivirus and installed the AVG but still I am getting same message.

I really don't like that I have to run the launcher through troubleshoot to load it proper, but I can bypass the launcher by just placing the showtime.exe on my task bar. I don't know if it was just restarting after DEP or the not updating at all until the very end or the order in which I did update or a combination of everything, but it worked. And it only took me three days of trial and error to get it working.