Thread: How long is Vessel game?

How long is Vessel game?

Well I am big fond of Puzzle game. I wanted to purchase the game even without trying the demo version of the game. however I wanted to talk about the total length of the game. so far I purchased number of puzzle games which I have completed within 4 hours. so give me if you are having speculation about the total game length.

Re: How long is Vessel game?

Hey I have completed the game within 8 hours. though game was bit glitch but though I don’t recommend that you should not continue the game from Demo.

According to me it would take around two hours. right now I am having couple of seed and one nozzle. Hence I am assuming that more decent things will be provided by the developer in nearby future.

You should remember an important thing about the puzzle game. Well today world games are simply designed to beaten. If people are not able to complete the game then I am sure about the same that people would not liked the game at all. Portal is biggest example of the same. it is not challenging but they have introduced mechanics and it will train you to use before needed mystery of the progress. You will understand the depth of the game once you have got the mechanism of the game. the main puzzle seems to be pretty straight forward once you have managed to understand then mechanics of gameplay. But you will need to do experiments when you are wanted to complete the objectives.

I think the total length of the game would be of 10 hours. However it is also dependent how quickly you are trying to solve the puzzle. I would be impressed if someone is able to finish the game within 8 hours. by using Seeds and nozzles you will require to manipulate liquid. Bring the same into life move the same around. It is the basic principal of puzzle

If you consider the demo version of the game then it would need around 20 minutes to complete. So far I have not completed the game but I am wondering that 10 hours of game length would e be sufficient. Especially when you have completed all the achievements irrespective of learning about the gameplay and walking around. If you are going to purchase the game then I recommend that you are going to get value for money even though you are having intellectual superiority.

I think 10 hours of the game length seems to be ideal. I have seen some puzzles which are quite faster and some of them were would be really difficult to resolve. Also one should add 2 hours additional for last white fluids and achieves.