Thread: Vessel: Platformer VS Puzzle game

Vessel: Platformer VS Puzzle game

I wanted to know comments of yours regarding this particular game Vessel. According to me it’s a puzzle game and I am really happy how this particular game is woking. Even though puzzles are static and I have enjoyed the gaming mechniasm provided. Tell me what do you thinking about the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Vessel: Platformer VS Puzzle game

I do agree it’s a puzzle game but it is having great mixture of platforming elements. It could be done considering the designers point of view. So I think they have done intentionally and its is distracting the main concept of puzzle.

brave the lava and smashers are in the factory level and was bit frustrating to complete the same. I spent around half hour to complete the smashers so that I can solve engine puzzles. I don’t have any issue with puzzle game but I am annoyed with platforming part of the game. this particular game is developed for the people who love puzzle game.

According to me this particular game is all about the physics puzzles. I found the game quite boring. they should stop Avoid the automatic crushers for factory. massive cave with ladders seems to be annoying. It would be really great if the developer of the game will change the game world from full puzzle world to actual world. I have noticed that sometimes are pathway are not going through human-designed accessible areas. Having perpetual motion at the workshop with crushers and hammers are seems to be very odd in order to construct.