Thread: How to work with Games saves/progress in Major League Baseball 2K12

How to work with Games saves/progress in Major League Baseball 2K12

this is really very important to me please help, now I have two computer that is connected to the network now how and where can I installed the Major League Baseball 2K12 on the PC , so that I can continue to franchise or my player progress on either computer. I am asking this for the reason that previous year I had the 2k11. And I tried to copy the game save file on to the other compute but that didn’t work and it was showing the Black screen . so I in the end had to make two franchise or my player progress on both computer. So I am asking this anyone here can help me on this I will be really appreciating that ,.. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to work with Games saves/progress in Major League Baseball 2K12

Yeah that is really very annoying , I had this same issue on my both pc with also was connected via network …. I looked everywhere but there was no answer on this . plwase guys any one here know something about the will care to assist , I will be really glad to know this

That is really very hard to answer . I am not certain that it is possible . however I would like to know that did you have installed the Steam on the both of you computer .. I know this is stupid question but did you ?

Well I don’t have this game yet but just going to buy the bought digital download from amazon. will be getting that game soon . so I haven’t tried anything till now but if I am not wrong the public folder is the are shared files so do you think installing the game in that folder can help thought I am not sure about that yet