Thread: What you think about the Demo of Major League Baseball 2K12

What you think about the Demo of Major League Baseball 2K12

I am looking forward to download the game demo of Major League Baseball 2K12. But I don’t want to be disappointed after downloading the game as I have a bit slow connection. So people here can you tell me if the game live up to the mark . please guys I need help me on this I will be really appreciating that

Thanks in advance

Re: What you think about the Demo of Major League Baseball 2K12

Well I myself haven’t downloaded the game but I have seen the images and I must say that it is really very promising. This is make or break year for the game . I hope this game be solid game of the year. I hope this game do lot better this year

I will be geting the MLB 2K12 demo for PS3 and Xbox 360. And in the game you can take part in the first match between the teams the exclusive St. Louis Cardinals and Texas Rangers in the tournament MLB World Series. The demo version will be available in SEN and Xbox Live until March 6, 2012, to be released when the full version of MLB 2K12.

Major League Baseball 2K12 is the great game in the series of baseball simulation MLB 2K, where you will have outstanding players of this incredibly popular sport in America. Baseball fans can enjoy a new and very long gameplay Major League Baseball 2K12

I would like to tell that I ahev played the three game so far and this is what I have found this

Pros
    1. The game now allows the extra innings if score is tied
    2. They fix the Check swings
    3. Hit variety has been extended
    4. Overwhelming Pitch rating changes and pitches info
    5. Animation for Outfield was improved
    6. Smoother Infield play
    7. Throw meter much improved
    8. Now we can change from original intended throw helpful while fielding

Now cons

1. Need graphical improvement
    2. No diving play missed
    3. Poor Infielder animations animation which is different from the outfield animations in quality
    4. Unneeded auto fielding

Please add if you have anything else

Wall as far as I think The game is a lot smoother, and the outfield animations had been developed very much . plus this new catcher animations is really awesome . Got to get used to the this new throwing meter I pull the 1st basemen two times. Well as for the Graphics its bit improvement, infield animations is to some extent improved are not as elegant as outfield. Also the hit variety was great.

I feel it the game has been really improved .however I can see a few frame rate problems . I don't believe it’s just for the reason that it is the demo, but that is what all said previous year and it was not the case. Really liked the Change in pitch ratings. Fielding animations is okay but not that I was expected . does someone else verdict that they have to swing previous to last year? Loading up for a power swing might have to occur a bit in advance, as I appear to be behind on the whole thing. clearly, getting the timing down is one of the major things to the game, however did see that you have to start earlier.

Well if you ask me I see the graphics come is consistent, and the player are really look somewhat better but yet they required some of the tweaking. Although I really do not want to get to ahead of myself and I guess I will never know how the game is unless I actually played th retail for about a week

I would like to say that this demo plays seems to be similar to the 11 and that had nothing special. I hope they might build t it to closer to MLB the show. My major problem is the appearance in the 2K, it’s not as dynamic just like the NBA2K series is, plus I don't know why it can be closer to the game commentary originate in nba or the show.