Thread: Is there a way to keep the combo longer between each trick in SSX game?

Is there a way to keep the combo longer between each trick in SSX game?

I just have a small question with you all I am sure you will be replying on that. So here comes the question. I have noticed that whenever I am playing this game I have felt that there is a very small combo between the tricks I was just thinking that if there is some way to expand the combo between the trick.

I am sure you will answer this out for me. Waiting for your answers. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is there a way to keep the combo longer between each trick in SSX game?

Just hold your combo in between the stunts that you are performing and then hold x if you are playing this game in PS3. It will just extend the combo between the tricks. Otherwise there is no valid method by which you would be able to do that. I hope that’s clear for you.

Well my method is a bit different what I do is combine little stuff in between the big stuff, as such I do Little jumps mixed with nose presses. That’s how I do to extend the combo. Well I will surely get back to you in case if I get some other method. Do watch out for this space for more updates.

The above trick is for holding the combo and not expanding the combo. I know that because I have also given a try for the same and succeeded in that. I want to know how long does it take between each trick before the combo runs out.

Do anyone of you all have any idea about it? then please let me know about it as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    The above trick is for holding the combo and not expanding the combo. I know that because I have also given a try for the same and succeeded in that. I want to know how long does it take between each trick before the combo runs out.

Do anyone of you all have any idea about it? then please let me know about it as soon as possible.
    Good question but I seriously don’t have any idea how you get to know that or how long does it run out? I have no idea. I will try asking some of my friends about it and will get back to you with the responses.