Thread: Mass Effect 3: "Unable to authorize the listed DLC" error message

Mass Effect 3: "Unable to authorize the listed DLC" error message

Hello friends, I was following the instruction which were there on the cards to redeem the "N7 Warfare Gear" and "M55 Argus Assault Rifle" from the social.bioware.com/redeem then I have redeemed the code for "From Ashes" which has come with the Collector Edition from Origin. It has been replaced with the Origin launcher with the correct which is been up-to-date build and when I am firing on the Mass Effect 3 then give me, "Unable to authorize the listed DLC. Please log in to the Alliance Network with the account used to purchase the DLC. Collector's Edition Online Pass Entitlement" error message, where I am on the same account as I have done everything with it and the launcher is shows all the pre-order DLCs which are been associated with the game. I do not why it is failing the authorized over here. I am having the collector's edition copy. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Mass Effect 3: "Unable to authorize the listed DLC" error message

I am also having the problem, I have tried many of the solution that it will start working and get the items which I should be getting, but it was working out, so is someone is having the solution then please also tell me.

I have founded the solution for it, where the game is keep on telling that solution for this is that to log into the correct account. But the actual problem is with the Collector Edition files, as it is been out of dated or corrupted or not installed where the Origin saying it's installed/evil ponies. So the solution is that the in the Origin launcher, you better click on the information button for Mass Effect 3, when you have done it then you right click on the "N7 Collector's Edition Materials" and after that you will be getting the option, in that you click on "Check for updates". When you will be clicking on it then it will download a 50MB patch file on to the system and you will be having the item which you were trying for.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    I have founded the solution for it, where the game is keep on telling that solution for this is that to log into the correct account. But the actual problem is with the Collector Edition files, as it is been out of dated or corrupted or not installed where the Origin saying it's installed/evil ponies. So the solution is that the in the Origin launcher, you better click on the information button for Mass Effect 3, when you have done it then you right click on the "N7 Collector's Edition Materials" and after that you will be getting the option, in that you click on "Check for updates". When you will be clicking on it then it will download a 50MB patch file on to the system and you will be having the item which you were trying for.
    The method which you have told, I have tried and work it out for me, but the still not able to get the KoA weapon and armor, the rest of the things are been loaded and the KoA is been shown in the Cerberus Network and there is no download option or button. So if you are having the solution to solve it then please tell.

Well the solution for that, you better log in with the same account which you are using to redeem your code in Origin or even you can go to with the account which you are using to access the BioWare Social Network website. So once you are enter to it, then allow the DLC to download and install on to your system. When it is been done run the Mass Effect 3 game. You can start with the new game or can load the existing one. So let me tell you that in-game will be available once you gain access to the Normandy when you complete the game’s prologue. Once you have complete it then the items will be appear on the Weapon Bench or might be appear in the Armor Locker located on the Normandy, so better check it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    Well the solution for that, you better log in with the same account which you are using to redeem your code in Origin or even you can go to with the account which you are using to access the BioWare Social Network website. So once you are enter to it, then allow the DLC to download and install on to your system. When it is been done run the Mass Effect 3 game. You can start with the new game or can load the existing one. So let me tell you that in-game will be available once you gain access to the Normandy when you complete the game’s prologue. Once you have complete it then the items will be appear on the Weapon Bench or might be appear in the Armor Locker located on the Normandy, so better check it for you.
    Well there was not been the code for KoA. I have got down with the demo of the weapon and the armor are been showed up in the Cerberus Network. When you are clicking on more information than the instruction are been shown and there is no button to download those. But the soundtrack of the game is having the download button and nothing else and the N7 Warfare Pack is been loaded up just few minutes ago in the origin and all of my accounts are been linked together.

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    If I doing this method which you are telling it then I will be able to re-redeem the code from the bioware social network website. Just tell me about it having confusion. So please clear it.

It should be there and well seem to this particular content then it should be automatically be redeemed as you have enter the Collector's Edition key onto the Origin after the installation.