Thread: N7 Collector's Edition Materials of Mass Effect 3 cannot be downloaded from origin

N7 Collector's Edition Materials of Mass Effect 3 cannot be downloaded from origin

Hello friends I am having the Collector edition of the Mass Effect 3. Well on the Origin it was been said that it is having the download of the Mass Effect 3 soundtrack and N7 Warefare Gear, well the N7 Warefare Gear is the pre-order item. But when you are trying to download the N7 collector Edition then it will be showing that it downloading and after some time it shows error. Also try it once again, even tried after rebooted Origin, machine then also it was been giving me the same problem. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Re: N7 Collector's Edition Materials of Mass Effect 3 cannot be downloaded from origin

I have already heard about the problem and also someone hast posted about it, not know where. The solution to make it work is that you cancel the download completely and once you have done it then restart it again but this time you better do it from the game details page. I was been able to do it and was managed to get two faulty pieces of content with two retries.

Re: N7 Collector's Edition Materials of Mass Effect 3 cannot be downloaded from origin

I am also having the same problem and the Origin is very much slow. It is taking 10 minutes to open, if clicking on the download link to start the download then also it is starting up very much time to open it. I am sure that it is the same problem or it is something else. So please help me what should I do.

I wanted to everyone who is having the problem; I would suggest that you all better check your email associated with the origin account. Then you might be having the email which will be having the promo codes. Once you have got the promo codes then come back to BSN and go to the menu which is there on the left side, in that go to My Games, then go to Your Registered Game Content. Just copy code from the main and paste it over here. So it work and you might be able to get the items which you like to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I wanted to everyone who is having the problem; I would suggest that you all better check your email associated with the origin account. Then you might be having the email which will be having the promo codes. Once you have got the promo codes then come back to BSN and go to the menu which is there on the left side, in that go to My Games, then go to Your Registered Game Content. Just copy code from the main and paste it over here. So it work and you might be able to get the items which you like to have it.
    Let me tell you that mail which I have got it is not having any such codes. It is having the verification and origin has charged me for the material which is need to get it with the game and till now I am not able to get the access to receive it.

I have downloaded it twice, also downloaded the soundtrack from the bioware site and it was there on my content page. I have just clicked on the link and save it on the computer. Even I did not know that it also downloading the same in Origin also and try to download it from bioware page.