Thread: Are you excited about The Sims 3 Showtime?

Are you excited about The Sims 3 Showtime?

I really cannot wait more for this game. I have collected a few information about this game and eagerly waiting for the game. Are you also excited about this game? Other than this, if you have some information about the game then please post that over here so that it will become a useful thread for people searching for the same.

Re: Are you excited about The Sims 3 Showtime?

New expansion pack for The Sims 3: ShowTime is releasing on March 8, 2012, where your Sims will be introduced in the entertainment world. At first glance, the expansion pack does not seem to add much in the eyes of a fan like me. I personally do not like television talent show, the pop stars in general, and the celebrity culture. Watching the trailer of the game, I could not help but think that would be an overlap you precede the expansion of The Sims 3 Late Night. So why miss this time?

There are some aspects that are common in all new careers. For example, your Sims must choose a stage name. You could just give your real name, or choose a stage name, inventing one yourself, or use the generator of names (pseudonyms are some really funny). You start playing in some community lots that will be suggested to you during your career. You can also Sing-a-gram (singing telegrams) to help them improve their performance and earn some money. Sing-a-gram will appear on your map in a manner similar to the opportunities of jobs in careers of The Sims 3 Ambitions. Your main source of income will be performances in various parks and clubs, it is necessary to carry out these performances speak with the various owners of the various local the city.

If the owners think that your Sims live up to high standards of their facilities, will give you the opportunity on their premises. When the evening comes with your first gig at a local level, the first thing you should do is set the stage. You can use the default stage that allows the seat, or create your own stage. When you create a stage, you can only use decorative objects from the scene with the help of special effects, lights and large number of props.

For singers, you can choose the songs and the actions that will do your Sims during their concert, you can choose whether you want to sing a verse or chorus, or when to pose your Sim, or when Sims can send the kisses to the crowd. You can also decide what to tell your Sims to the crowd between songs and the other. For images, you can decide what tricks to perform during the show, and how to interact with the public. Acrobats, magicians like, you choose what you want to perform stunts throughout the show. The public can also make some requests, responding to these obviously will make the audience happy, they may even throw some objects on the stage, which will be your Sim's inventory after the performance.

The new district, Starlight Shores, California has an atmosphere, with modern buildings. One touch I liked was the clean Simlish Hollywood sign, and also the fact that the stadium is no longer just a rabbithole but it is also a place where you can perform.

If attending a concert is not to your liking, you can hire a magician for your child's birthday party, or a DJ for a party at home. So if you want to hire DJs, magicians, singers, acrobats can do it by phone. Also you can order via the phone a "Sing-a-gram" that is, a singing telegram to be delivered to a very special person.

There are 3 new features in the game
    • Diva: The Sims with this trait may give slaps to the Sims, or leave after arguing. They are difficult to impress, especially with other Sims with the same stroke. They love to congratulate themselves and talk about their many relationships.
    • Born Artist: The Sims with this trait is very adapted at learning magic, singing, and acrobatics. Rarely fall flat on stage. They attract a lot of the audience and do all things "with style and flair" - for example, many normal activities, like swimming becomes a "swim with style."
    • Social Butterfly: For the Sims with this trait really like the company of other Sims. They will be very happy during the holidays and big concerts.

For those of you who are interested in numbers, there are 5 new accorciature for Simmme (Sims women), and several new hats, there are 4 new types of shoes, 13 full gowns, 7 new shirts, new pants and 2 or skirts. For Simmi (Sims males), there are 4 new hairstyles, 4 hats, 13 shirts, 5 pants, 3 robes, and 3 new types of shoe.

In addition to the normal mode to hold concerts in your neighborhood, your Sim can also hold concerts Performer through the new function Simport. The new feature is the biggest addition Simport introduced to Showtime. If you have Facebook or Twitter, you can possibly find your friends on Facebook and Twitter in the game. For the first time, you can host your friends in your Sims game for a great show, or send your Sims to their game.

Y?es, I am so excited about the game. I have not started with the game yet but will get that soon. This is really a great game and I am always a fan of this.