Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime EP is not so popular

The Sims 3 Showtime EP is not so popular

I think that the latest release of the EP for this game is not going to be very popular. I am telling this as there is not much changes with this EP. So I want you people to post some information/opinion regarding this.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime EP is not so popular

So far I think the EP is not so convincing. Sims in The Sims 3: Showtime now finally get the chance, the unknown artist to become the celebrated superstar such as singers, acrobats, magicians and DJ. Here are career progress and setbacks communicated via social networks, friends or even all the Sims in the game may be sent by them. If they are making releasing the EP then they must ensure that it should have some visible changes and nif that is not having that then there is no mean to release that.

This is not the first time that an expansion pack for The Sims surprised me in this way. I honestly thought I hated Ambitions, and it turned instead my favorite package. When Showtime will be released, I have a new favorite. Please note that the version that we played, it was not the final version of the game so there may be slight differences in the final game. Your Sims can live the dream as singers, acrobats, magicians and DJs. Attend to their rise to fame, or to their downfall as they perform for other sims.

The most interesting thing about Showtime is not only the return of old objects, or social characteristics, but the magnitude of the expansion pack. Each new expansion came out, there have always been fans who complained that the expansion did not add many objects. I do not think you can say this for Showtime. The number of props is overwhelming, and the more artistic can make a great use of these objects. Some of my favorite ornaments are a very large doll creepy, and a cardboard background that features several "skyscrapers". Some decorative items in the form of food giants that would make a great theme for a big house. But not only adds props - some of the new non-decorative items are really beautiful too, as a new TV and two new hot tubs in stone and let's not forget the new mini golf course.

Another interesting trip is the MP3 player. Now your Sims can listen to music without stereo and you feel it, anywhere, anytime. The real benefit of this is that it can get moodlet positive everywhere.

It would be still plenty of time to bring EPs and APs on the market. So it would be contradictory with the information that Showtime will be the last EP. There would be no problem were here to write that you could not tell what the next addon for Showtime, but that it goes in any case. There might be some internal changes to the game that is not visible on character or with the field.

I did not see much social evil these functions, some are useless for me because when I play I'm not sure to watch what others do, but there are many persons who hear this thing.

In this episode, it will bring to life the dreams of your virtual beings by making them become real showbiz stars. Acrobat, DJ, singer or magician, the goal is to live his passion and to share it with friends through social networks.