Thread: What implementation do you wish in The Sims 3 Showtime?

What implementation do you wish in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I am starting this thread because I want to know that what are the things that you wish in this game. I know that the expectation canot be fulfilled now but then also we ca n have a good discuss on this. So if you anything to share then please post that over here.

re: What implementation do you wish in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I would like to see the Longer woohoos particularly if we get a latest trait like woohoo king otherwise queen. This return would make it to where your sims might woohoo for not less than 30 seconds to 1 minute game time in comparison to 10-15 seconds we have now. Both sims would acquire a moodlet intended for this woohoo.

EA has worked hard to provide a complete Simport rewards with long-term happiness, success journal and other functionalities online. We are entitled to the usual additions (Gnomes!, City, features ...), but in addition, EA adds further additions rarer as a new plant cultivation, a new ingredient, 10 new tattoos, a new fish new recipes coming approffondir what we already have. After several add-on failures (Animals, VIP, Ambitions), EA will offer something with a minimum quality.

I find the game poor in content, while only three career offered in five excluding control and that had independent careers. Other than this the hairstyles are ugly, the genius is like the sims 2 which is pretty useless. The idea of Simport is fine for those who wish to but it bugs me that he must use it to unlock outfits etc at this was simply to be optional. I would have liked a career or two more as a model or be a famous cook and everything.

It is according to the standards that EA has accustomed us. I'm not talking about the beauty of hairstyles, clothes or even the usefulness of content. it is a matter of taste and utility issue is a matter of style of gameplay. I do not care Simport social and other stuff, but obviously, EA gave them some help and some depth in the game. Together they add depth to the game you do not need to start a party or a party focused on a career to enjoy it. This is my view regarding this. Everyone has different thought about this. Lets wait and see the next posts on this.

I personally am very disappointed the sims port, for me it is useless (and not because I have no friends). I also find that there is very little content in general. EA shows us the "heavy" to hide the lack of content. And talking about the hairstyle, that is good enough and I don’t think that this will require any modification in that.

I like the fact that they returned to singing as in sims1 Superstar, I thoroughly enjoyed this one ad at the time. So I hope that there will be the same idea as in this one. And it would be nice as they are using the voices of singing sims, this is something they usually forget and that breaks any immersion. Singing into the microphone (and why not return to his microphone) should be included. Why EA does not make such survey or contest where we could express our ideas and developers take the best. They just too lazy to try to make games correct.

Re: What implementation do you wish in The Sims 3 Showtime?

I do not know what were the results, but it is likely that "Social features - in-game messaging, friends lists, send to your friends Sims' games!" had a lot of votes and thus added to Showtime.

The players who dabble in the construction of the boxes can customize your sims using objects and special effects to create unique places like a trendy concert hall, a massive stadium or an indie club. The way in which the stage will be built directly affect the performance of the sim and career progression.

I don't think that there is some need to do any modification or implementation to this. It is good in the way it is. I was not expecting anything better than this from them.