Thread: The Sims 3 Showtime: Are you getting rid of the rabbithole theater in their town?

The Sims 3 Showtime: Are you getting rid of the rabbithole theater in their town?

I was rearranging the stuff within the Bridgeport used for this EP and then this thing came in my mind and I am posting this over here. I am wondering that why do I require theatre? While Showtime is released I will be capable of sending my sims to concerts that I can actually see. They will be equipped to become the rockstar and this time I can control them and see them while they perform. And I can build a theatre by means of that gigantic tv they integrated within this EP. And even if they do wish for getting a film, I can only send to movie backlot. This is the reason that I think that why do I need a rabbithole theatre?

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Are you getting rid of the rabbithole theater in their town?

This is really a great idea. I might try out with that, as well. For me, this is only the suitable place to send them while they are on dates, so they are having a good time. But there is chance that this might work.

Re: The Sims 3 Showtime: Are you getting rid of the rabbithole theater in their town?

I would dispose of it also particularly since I think I have a cc tv larger as compared to the one EA is providing us which would be immense for outdoor movie night. But I still require the theater intended for careers as well as career opportunities plus I still like to send my sims to see plays with symphonies and a few times just for the reason that I like the moodlets.

There are many of the users including me who want to get rid of the rabbithole theater. The add-on gives players a whole range of possibilities at hand in order to share its sim-mate of the careers. If you have no sim looking friends, in his region Like-minded people. In short: The Sims finally go online. Better late than never - the fans have been demanding for long.

The grocery store is no longer a Rabbit Hole. There will be shopping carts (trolleys). Unfortunately, the preview does not say any more. It’s still a rabbit holes but it's there's the entrance to decorate shopping carts.

I dont want to get rid of that. I am happy with what they have made and how they made. I dont need any further modification to this. I dont know that why some people do not like that.