Thread: No demo available for MLB 2K12 PC version

No demo available for MLB 2K12 PC version

I wanted to play Pc version of mlb 2K12. Before I go and purchase the game I wanted to play the demo version of the game. Do you aware of whether demo is available for the game?

Re: No demo available for MLB 2K12 PC version

As far as I know there is no demo version of the game is provided by the developers and they have not announced anything regarding the releasing of demo.

I could not understand why they are not providing the demo version of the game. I know that there is small number of people who are playing on computer as compared to console players. However there should be demo version of the game. the game will work same irrespective of the console which you are having such as Xbox, Wii, or PS3. But you can have infinite amount of the PC configuration so that you can test your gaming skills on any of the configuration. Also see that game is running well without any issue on the computer. I conclude that the developer of the game should provide the demo version of the game.

Well I do not agree with the point which you have stated over here. every single PC games require recommended hardware configuration so that the game run flawlessly. If your computer does not have recommended hardware then there are fewer chances that game would run your computer.

Yes there are people who are having various type of hardware configuration on their computer. but it does not mean that game would not run without any crashing on any computer even though that computer is having required hardware. If they are going to release demo version of the game as beta then I am sure that published release could be less than that of beta.

In case you are looking to purchase pc version of 2k sports then you will suffer lots of trouble while playing. Still we had not got patch for NBA 2k12 . whenever I am trying to play the game servers are down all the time. If you don’t have any console then you don’t have any option except PC version. But you are having console then you are making a mistake to purchase the PC version. They are providing less support to PC version as compare to console version.

The developers are concerned about money only. They are not able to sell enough amount of PC version of the game. They are making more money to selling the console game rather than a PC game. also noticed that PC version of the game require 2 or more patches so that one can play the game without having any trouble. Also they are supposed to provide fixes for the console version as they are having large base of console gamers. Once they have completed with the fix for the console version they begin to work for the PC version of the game. to make game completely bug free after releasing could take 2 to 3 months. I think the developer should not make the PC version of the game if they are neglecting in such away. If they are not able to sell enough amount of the copies for the PC version then it is better that they should not sell the PC version and it makes bad impression of the company in the market.

More or less I do agree with you. I know it is all about money but I think they are used to release to game all the possible platform available. The game seems to be bad and less selling of copies they are not able to get any rights for MLB games exclusively.