Thread: Will the check swings be fixed in MLB 2K12?

Will the check swings be fixed in MLB 2K12?

Hello friends, just before playing the 2K12, were thinking that the 2k might have checked the swings properly. If you have played the 2k11 and trying the check swing then umpire would be calling it a strike. If it is been pitched outside then also it will be call as strike. I wish that it been the fixed in the upcoming game and I feel that it is bugged and useless. Do not want this game to have the bugs in the game again. Crossing my finger for this one. Is anyone having information about it? Thank you.

Re: Will the check swings be fixed in MLB 2K12?

You are talking about the check swing error then I think that it was happening due to the patch when they changed the logic to eliminate online swing latency. When it was been applied than only it was happening. It was not been fixed but it was been there in the offline mode also. I mostly play the game online, so the broken check swing easily was a compensation for me besides dealing with the swing latency. Let me tell you that nothing is been fixed as the new patch was out to fix it. I am also thinking that it might be there in the present one. The developer are saying that it will be fixed in the present one as they done some of the improvements to their online code logic and the patch was just the beginning of that coding change.

Seriously I do not think that it will be implemented very well in the game. If you wanted to check the swing for classic hitting then you need to press the button after you pressed the button. This is something which is reinventing the wheel. Where the buttons are the pressure sensitive and which should be used to implement check swings in the simple and also it should be working perfectly.

Cannot say anything about it for the time been just keep on waiting for it. If you are playing it online then when you are swing to hit the ball and you are able to see the animation where you will be getting the line drive then it turns into a strike.

I was thinking that the check swing should not be important topic to discuss but it is seen as the important instrument of the game and which is been followed by everyone and play the game. If you keep on see it then it will be a still a question for the all the users and it will go beyond personal opinions as its part of baseball. If you are getting the problem then I would say that just use the dang thing and get it working for you. There is nothing between the online and offline.