Thread: Achievements in MLB 2K12

Achievements in MLB 2K12

Hello friends, just wanted to know that which are the achievements there in the game, I have heard that there are some which is there in the previous version of the 2K11. So does anyone is having the list of the Achievements/Trophies then please share with me, thank you.

Re: Achievements in MLB 2K12

I am knowing some of the them which I am listing in the below list, yes it is the same which were there in the MLB 2K11
    • Grab Some Pine
    • A Pitcher's Best Friend
    • To the Rescue
    • Don't Call it a Comeback
    • The Start of Something Special
    • Stooges
    • No Hole too Deep
    • Throw First and Aim Later
    • Take That
    • My Main Squeeze
    • Dual Threat

Well there are plenty of the others, which is not been list and there are something 50 achievements, which are Home, Sweet Home, Chicks Dig It, Almost There, Fanning the Flames, Set the Table, Productivity, Domination, Production, You Make Your Own Destiny, As Good as a Hit, Down But Not Out, I Came, I Saw..., He Taketh Away, State Farm: The Road to Victory, Mr. Consistency, A Virtue, One Man Show, The Goal, Back to the Cage, Payback, Your Day, This is Why I'm Here, The Call, A Job Well Done , 2-Peat, The Top, The Star, The Hall, What's Your Ring Size?, You're Special, Remember Me, The Champs, King of the Hill, My Fellow Man, Count it, Upset Alert, The Spice of Life, The Team to Beat, The Road to Greatness.

If you have observe each of the achievement then it is same as you have got in the MLB 2K11, I think they have not changed anything in that and kept it as same it was. I was thinking that there might be some of the changes in it but it is not, that is really sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    If you have observe each of the achievement then it is same as you have got in the MLB 2K11, I think they have not changed anything in that and kept it as same it was. I was thinking that there might be some of the changes in it but it is not, that is really sad.
    Not most of the them but all of them are exact the same and there is not a single change in them, if you will be observe the changes then might get in the icon of them, beside that it is totally same. It was fine if they kept old achievements but wish they have added some of the new achievement that is also not done till know. It is taking the interest from the users to play the game and not worth to get it.

I kind of miss how NBA 2K would have start player achievements. They should bring them back and have them in MLB 2K as well. That, and they need to add achievements for new features, like have one for finishing a game in MLB Today Season Mode, maybe one for completing a week straight as well.