Thread: Fielding bug in Major League Baseball 2K12

Fielding bug in Major League Baseball 2K12

Hello friends, there are some things in the demo version where the guy would throw to the wrong base if it is using the R stick. Earlier I was thinking that it might be that it is in red and due to which the fielder would throw to the wrong base and also the throw over the baseman's head, if you are trying to throw to the first then it will be throwing to the third basemen. It is does not make any sense that any of the fielder of a bad throw will ever do it. So does anyone among you have founded the solution for this problem? Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Fielding bug in Major League Baseball 2K12

Even I was little upset with it and found out the solution for it, well it was been caused due to new ability to change to the base which you wanted to throw during the throwing time. It is really great feature and it is should be used by everyone. Let me tell you that there is not dead zone for this. Let me tell what it actually happen, when throwing to the first base and let the stick goes, when it is coming back to center then it will be very slightly go too far to the left side and due to which it is causing the game to read it as a switch to a throw to third and it is been done very quickly. I would suggest that you better hit the red area in the beginning of the meter; if you try for second then it will be errant throw to home.

It was the fix which was actually needed to have and there was need of the dead zone for the centering of the stick and it will be not happen this again with anyone else who is using the buttons. Actually I am also a button guy and I have learnt with stick base throwing, use it when throwing tag up runners for the fluidity from catch to throw is better with offs.

I am bit of the analog user; if I do not use the face button then it would not work. I would that the observation which is been done by the above users is really great. I believe that it might be done for the demo version of the game and you might not knowing that there may be something good and very special feature in full version. I do not think that people should consider it to be big problem or it might be the adjustment one has to look out for while fielding, that is.

I am also having the same problem and due to which I have to play for twice. I wish that it should be fixed in the full version, if it is not been fixed then they should release in the very least first patch for the game. I do not like to play the game with the button, love to play with the sticks. If you are playing with the stick then it is very smooth and also easy for you to hit it.

It is great that someone has share this topic, was thinking to discuss about it. I am also getting it and due to which there is double play, which is really not working out. Most of the time, when throwing to the second then tries to pre-load throw to first so that the player can cancel flip to second and fire it right to first. I do know that I will be getting use to it but waiting for my player lets go of the ball and it is really hard to that same thing on short flips as the man receiving isn't ready to throw.

I am getting tired of not being able to make double plays due to the ai deciding what's best I believe. On a double play grounder 4 feet to the 1b side of the 2nd base bag I literally dove over the bag but did not tag the bag as the ai I think interfered and threw to first only getting one