Thread: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning weapons

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning weapons

I have not started with the games yet but before that I would like to know more about the weapons in the game. I will be thankful if someone of you can post some information about the game weapon.

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning weapons

The system Manufactory that allows us to create our own weapons, strengthen them with special crystals or magic potions using the ingredients found around, and even the system of breaking the locks is very similar to that seen in the titles of the TES series. The title of Big Huge Games has much in common with the award-winning Bethesda: the freedom to explore the game world, the mechanics of managing inventory and weapons and armor that can wear out and should be periodically repaired.

The action side of the Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is much, much action, so to remember the mechanics of other titles that have nothing to RPG. The fighting, which occur frequently against large groups of enemies, are resolved in a chain of flips to dodge the blows, blocks, strikes with swords, hammers, sticks enchanted or magic to defeat us.

The RPG side of the game, however it affect a lot in combat first weapons and armor you wear, with its state of wear, impact heavily on our performance going to define the damage. They can inflict much damage with each hit, or we can endure, and this one puts all the power ups that can be obtained as we go up a level.

They have designed the weapons very well but fights are one of the strengths of the game: building character to unlock new combos and powers to use in battles certainly gives a lot of satisfaction, and developers have found a good balance of skill in the control of the character - essential to evade enemy attacks and hit them without being hurt - and his personal statistics in the outcome of the fighting. This is probably one of the best combat systems seen so far in the action-RPG genre.

There is a verity of the weapons that you can use in the game. I don’t think that someone can describe that well in words. If you really want to have the fun with those weapons then the best option for you is to play the game. Just go for the game and I am sure that it will never disappoint you.

I think that the best thing that you can do to get the information is to go through some review/walkthrough of the game and that will give you better idea about the game.