Thread: No sound from EVE online Multiplayer Game

No sound from EVE online Multiplayer Game

I don’t know who else is playing this game but in my case I can’t get any sound out from it. There is no way I can chat with other person here. No matter what and how I do, sound remains off here. No problems with other online games. Without the sound, the game is not interesting to play at all. Any solution?

I think we should look for get together session now.

Re: No sound from EVE online Multiplayer Game

I've found nothing on the subject. No sound in the game and for that reason I've uninstalled it once and go on the side of Eve Online to download, and get updated very often because in the video as well no sound, now I'm completely stumped. When I plug in headphones I can hear the sound but when I pull out no sound in the pits. For patch since the Great to hear the different weapons on! But I do not think the rails to listen to the way they do it at the moment, sounds to me like the cartridge space!

In my case, there was an error showing that Audio hardware acceleration not found. The sound system will use only software channels until you have at least 12 hardware channels on your computer. So for that you should make sure you have the correct audio driver. I completely reinstalled the game twice, the latest driver downloaded for the sound card.

The problem I have only STO. As I said, I have sound. However, as listening to the phaser fire is not, or when my ship goes into warp. It just missing something with the cables or boxes and it has nothing to do. The capabilities are otherwise perfect.

Have you already checked all the settings under Options STO Sound, including your sound manager?

Game software and hardware can be set there. Perhaps by the patch setting is changed, does happen from time to time. Otherwise depending on the hardware control possibly the problem. Onboard sound and dedicated in the pull-down menu, could have shifted, in which sound could have reduced functionality. If you even have the hardware side Surround/3D mode is active, i.e. ambient noise / sound tunnel you can hear all sounds self-explanatory is not identical, in the space FX sounds are quieter the farther you wegzoomst -> fading.

Have you tried updating the drivers? And to seek info from on-site official forum?
    Also because I have onboard sound and I never had any problem. Maybe depends on the type-card brand, or the version of drivers. Maybe it has to do with the settings of the audio, try searching for the option to specify if you use 2.1 speakers, 5.1, headphones, or what have you.

Sound problems in Cider are always stupid. Since there is little that you can try. Take the sound engine from another Cider wrapper. EVE Online wrappers usually have a different engine sound than the rest. Pick the latest Eve Online wrapper from the Cider wrapper forum, regardless of whether the version older than the Cider engine, which you are currently using, Go in the wrapper in Contents / Frameworks and copy the file libdsound.dylib and libdswave.dylib put the wrappers and pack the same to in your current wrapper.

EVE Online is unfortunately known to players that have no corresponding SSAA setting (such as newer generations of ATI graphics cards), which can be severely affected. But if you use the HDR and Bloom effects which should improve a bit.