Thread: Finding Purple Faeblade is not worth the green faeblade I own in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

Finding Purple Faeblade is not worth the green faeblade I own in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

I am playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning for some days now and I am level 30. But when I viewed its stats they are less than the current sword I am using. The purple faeblade is of level 12 while I am level 30. Upgrading it in blacksmith’s shop didn’t even bring it close to the stats of my current weapon.

re: Finding Purple Faeblade is not worth the green faeblade I own in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

The objective of game does not always require most damaging weapon but a an effective weapon. You may have a weapon which inflicts heavy damage to enemies but it might be reducing your speed or some other ability. As mentioned in the question the green sword may be less effective but the lower level faeblade might give you extra speed or stealth while using instead of damage. So always don’t rely on stats, but rely on use of it.

re: Finding Purple Faeblade is not worth the green faeblade I own in Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning

The color of the weapon don’t decide the power of the weapon. The colors are just to denote the number of such weapons available in game. Green weapons are found less in the game that means sometimes found with enemy or easily found in many places. The white colored weapons are found many times all over the game. Blue weapons are rarely found, they are mostly acquired after defeating powerful enemies. Purple weapons are unique ones, only one can be found of its kind in the map. Golden weapons are part of other big weapon; you need to other parts to complete it before use.

As mentioned in above reply, Purple weapons are unique ones, only one of its kind exist in the game. So that means you were meant to find that weapon in earlier part of game but you found it late. So it is of lower level than your player’s level. You can always use it with element powers to amplify its effect.