Thread: Where do you farm after completing with everything in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Where do you farm after completing with everything in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Purchased the game after couple of days of releasing and noticed only one issue. I just wanted to know about where exactly I can kill stuff for trying. You supposed to farm more and more salvage stuff for the flawless piece and I am not having the same. where other people are supposed to do the farm stuff?

Re: Where do you farm after completing with everything in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

Right now I am at level 31 and armor is off 60. I have not received any of the Prismere armor drops. Hence I have purchased Pride of Pryder as well as Gwalmachi in Rathir. Also I got Prismere weapons. I have also salvaged all the Sylvanite armor for the items. I am also having better Tank set of the armor for all of the elemental damage which are supposed to quit working on Prismere weapons.

Re: Where do you farm after completing with everything in Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning?

I really love to play this particular game. I managed to get only one place for the purpose of farming prismere gear and flawless components which was lil island. It was located at the bottom right side of the map. It was not into the green part rather than that of grey part.

As far as I know it’s a single player game and there is no end game available. Once you have beat AI you have to stop playing the game.

I don’t agree with you at all. Stop playing did not seems to accurate at all. this particular game will allow you to continue with gaming once you have beat it. there will not be any subscription fee and they are not supposed to make you play.

You can purchase Prismere in Rathir and I could not imagine how you can start to play the game. right now I am at level 37 and I am having 20 pieces of yellow in Stash. I recommend banits as well as Thalutha infantry areas. In case you are having detect invisible then you will be able to disarm traps for the regents or shards. As far as I know Blacksmithing as well as Sagecrafting seems to be quite easy to do in the game. the best weapon was the cab vendor which you will get after completing the siege quest.

Right now I am having Prismere hammer which is having 304 base damaged and it is offering 31% damage bonus. Prismere daggers are having 146 base. The armor which I am having doing damage except the lightning damage and it takes the small amount of the health.