Thread: In Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, character stuck on rack with no way to teleport or go back with old saves.

In Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, character stuck on rack with no way to teleport or go back with old saves.

I was playing Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning and I went into a building where I had to meet a NPC. I was exploring the room around NPC when I climbed over a rack. I can’t get off the rack nor can I teleport. The bigger problem is that I don’t have any previous saved game. What do I do?
    I have attached a picture of my situation.

re: In Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, character stuck on rack with no way to teleport or go back with old saves.

The game has an Autosave function which you must have disabled. Otherwise every time you enter a building, finish a mission or side quest the game is saved. Whenever I play game, I keep saving the game manually in more than one file. It becomes easier to retrieve game if you are stuck or make a mistake. You should never overwrite the saved games until you have many saved files to back you in such times.

re: In Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning, character stuck on rack with no way to teleport or go back with old saves.

Another way of getting out from the stuck position is that you can interact with NPC in front of you. You can kill her and go in jail. You can start conversation with her. When the conversation dialog appears, you will be automatically transported near to her. I too got stuck in one of such place in game, after loads of retries I found the way of interacting with friendly units.

You can use the delayed attacks of chakras. Using this makes your character to step forward and attack. This might get you off the rack as the rack doesn’t look big enough to support you few steps forward. Also you can try using elemental rage with flames shooting back at you. This will push you off the rack and will solve your problem.