Thread: Any controller support for PixelJunk Eden

Any controller support for PixelJunk Eden

Hello friends, wanted to know is there any of the controller support for this game, or not? Wanted to play it on PC, if I connect the any of the controller then does it will be work with it or not? Please help, it is really great to play with the controller, do not like to play with the keyboard. Thank you.

Re: Any controller support for PixelJunk Eden

I have connected Xbox 360 controller then it recognize it and also allow using for navigating the menus. The weird thing is that it does not do anything in the game. I have purchased the game in the favor of ps3 for all time, but it has not finished till now. I was feeling so excited to get another game and purchased it again from steam and play it once more. Got frustrated and feeling why I have purchased it. If you check the store page then there is nothing about the controller support, so due to which it is bad that assuming based on it originally being a ps3 game. I wish they implement the original control scheme if a controller is plugged in. otherwise it will be bad that controller support is only half-implemented.

What I am know is that the controls are been removed completely worked again for the PC, it was been done when game was been ported. This is nothing new the controllers are not been supported in the PC version of the game. I am also wishing to have the controller support for the PC version. Where this game is been played in the relaxing position which you cannot play with the mouse/keyboard setup. I have also not seen any of the option to turn on any controller support.

I do believe that there is need of the controller support, if you re-imagining it then it all good and better. It is not good when it is involving the stripping original content for a port. Most of the people will not like to have the same amount for a game that's been watered down.

It is really sad for the PSN, every time the Shooter and Pixel Junk Eden come out with the shoddy and no pad support respectively. I am mostly adapting to the mouse, despite its obtuseness. The reason for it, I like the game very much. But will be dropping it in a heartbeat to have my gamepad control back.

Well the Q-Games have clearly told that it is better to play with the keyboard/mouse, and told that it is very much better than the PS3 version, they have made this statement on Twitter, if you people are having any doubt about it then you can check over there and reply to Q-Games they will be able to explain more clearly.

Well this will be another game which I have purchased from steam but will be not playing it. I have also tried the new control scheme, then it has changed the gameplay and it has totally changed the look of the game. Should be more cautious when I was purchasing the of smaller $5-$10 games. I was been little excited and just jump on it, and then I end up worst for me. I feel that it is bad thing for smaller developers and who will be benefit from the rush of launch orders. I was been lucky in assuming that a game which will be benefit, for the controller-based scheme. It does not even matter to me that it is explicitly stated on the store page or not.

Played many of the PS3 version game and it was surprising for me that it is having lack of controller support. Came to know when I was playing on the PC version for 30 minutes and founded mouse controls actually much better than the PS3 ones. Do not be sad that it is totally different.

I got a PS3 remote that I use instead of an Xbox one and I was hoping to be able to sit back and bounce away with that. My ex too the PS3 and all my games n stuff when we broke up, so reclaiming my PS3 game collection on PC owns, because the PC with PS3 remote and PS3