Thread: No actual multiplayer in SSX game

No actual multiplayer in SSX game

Hello friends, I have seen the demo of this game and it was saying that there will be a 'Crazy addictive multiplayer in the full game, so due to which I have done the pre-order of the game, but some days ago I was checking review of the game on IGN then it was saying there is No actual multiplayer in the game which will be going against ghosts, it has total take the mood of playing it. If it is true then I will be canceling my pre-order for the game. What you people have to say and does anyone knows about it or not? Please share your thoughts with me, thank you.

Re: No actual multiplayer in SSX game

I agree that there is not actual multiplayer in the game which will be worth to play the game. But I do not think that you are canceling the order due to that. The game is really worth to get it and play it; I would suggest that you better do not cancel the order of this game.

I agree with the user, it is not worth to get it. Love to play all the multiplayer game, as that is the place where you are able to compete with the other in the real time and also able to talk with them, it is not just going up against the ghosts. If there is no actual multiplayer then I will be not going for it and I think that it will be waste of money if I go for it.

I think the people have taken it in the wrong way, the part which is been unlocked in the game is the explore mode beside that everything is been locked. When you will be getting the Global mode then you will be able to get the chance to race with your friends and also can make your own custom matches and enter tournaments. Most of them do not know much about it and blaming the game is not worth at all. There are plenty of the other things which will be added and also it will be really nice to have all that things and enjoy the game with friends.

I think that you are talking about Explore it; Global Events will be having the Real Online with real people. So at the present I am having the game and there are no multiplayer options, but perhaps after release they will have actual multiplayer in it, you are trying to say that.

Even wanted to tell that there is no split screen multiplayer if that is what you mean, but I know that there will be Real-time online against other people! I’m not worried too much about split screen though, I can take turns playing Global Events with homies whenever they come over whereas you can even create custom global events and have your online friends come over to simulate a lobby game.

Can someone help with the idea of explore and multiplayer and also please do describe the different game types and how it is multiplayer or it is the ghosts, so please clear the doubt which i am having it.

Global Events is an ongoing live-tournament where you can join in and out of online games and meet other people at the same time. This has been stated in the Online Features video series of SSX. There are three game types: World tour, Explore and Global. Global is essentially the online mode of the game, World Tour can be viewed as a campaign mode, and explore it has you trying to get Gold medals on several mountains while trying to beat your friends' ghosts.