Thread: No skills are required to play SSX

No skills are required to play SSX

i think there is no mean to purchase and play SSX. It is totally pointless. I noticed that there was situation in which body should be on the ground before I go with trick sticks and still I am able to land. In most of the situation i was hitting tree or a rock. I played the game and it sounds really bad. I played SSX1 and SSX2 but I am not going to purchase SSX 3. There is no skills are required to play SSX3.

Re: No skills are required to play SSX

I don’t agree with you. this particular game seems to be really good. Personally speaking this game is quite difficult than previous version. However the landing supposed to be the tricky thing to do. you will be able to land even you are physically ok. The points would be dropped by 153 for try and topple. So I am not having any boring feeling while playing the game.

Well according to me there are no skills are required to play the game and I am not going to purchase the game at all. even I don’t recommend to purchase if you don’t found anything challenging.

I played the demo version of the game. it was quite faster and easy. It is having same control for the every kind of players hence there are skills involved. Scoring will also take some skill in the game. there was no wipeouts as compared to the earlier games. you will also see some situation where you will get separated from board but it would happen in rare situation. also combo counter is getting reset in the game.

Well it is quite easy to pick up as well as play faster in the game. but it will be quite difficult to be master in the game. I played for an hour and I got around 7mill in the trick event. Well there are need of more skills in the game as compare to previous titles. The landing and tricky were easiest things in SSX3. The current title is having different kind of psychics hence it is totally different. It is true that game is easy to platy but really difficult to be a master. You can also cancel the trick in the game so there are chances that you might fall without doing trick.

In this particular game I am using bonkers to do Tricky. I was not good at all but after playing for a week I mastered on it. however it is bit difficult to do high scores in the game. you have to learn slopes and combo so that you can get the real experience of physics.

The Tricky mode is quite easy and race mode is quite difficult to play. any mistake done in the race would through you out. It’s an awesome game and one should play it.