Thread: How to save trophies while expand our estate in Hidden Chronicles

How to save trophies while expand our estate in Hidden Chronicles

I know someone can tell this is a cheating or something like that but I don’t think so as I would let you know how to save trophies while expanding the Estate in Hidden Chronicles. As everyone knows that some of the Scenes like St. Peters are really very difficult as when I play that I think I should get more and more of time to solve it. So let me tell you what I do to save time. I just take a Screen shot of the scene and then I find all the things in that Screen shot so that I can get them easily while playing the game. As if I see the screen shot perfectly than I would be able to know while playing which thing is where and I would be able to get is very fast which would also save my time. I love playing this game Hidden Chronicle.

Re: How to save trophies while expand our estate in Hidden Chronicles

I think this is a good thing which you explained but yes let me tell you the think which are now changed I think that are very good and they are for betterment of players so I would mind if they take trophies even at every level up.

I also have the same opinion, the changes by now are not going in favor of the players, not liking it one bit. I absolutely loved it when I first started playing, but the fact that you have to use energy to challenge your neighbors and you get no experience points, nor estate points, which you need both to get new quests, just not going to happen now.

Even I do not think that is cheating, but it does give you an advantage over the competition if you do it. I have a good memory so I just find the objects once and I've memorized the location. Little stuff can mess me up though, like a couple of changes made recently. In the Living Room scene, they changed the name of the bottle in the statue's arms to Baby Bottle, which threw me off. It threw me off for a second and then I started laughing.

Yes thank you very much for such an idea now I also don’t think that this is called cheating or something like that as it would help me to taking a Screenshot of King Tut's Tomb - isn't going to help me one single bit. That one drives me crazy - I hate when I get it. I've located maybe 3 things at best - if they are not items I have to get - I'm out of luck.

I think this is known as cheating since it's not really giving you an unfair advantage. Everybody has the same opportunity to do it. It's not like you jimmy rigged something to locate objects for you or anything. Though, I doubt it would do me any good. My memory stinks.

I think The Living Room and Tut's Tomb is the easiest ones. I absolutely HATE when I get the beach scene! St Peter. I've learned most of that by now, but thanks for the tip about the spade, that one has had me puzzled, too. I got a new one today, a Ski cabin. I wonder how many FF scenes there is in all?

Yup, tut's tomb is just awful. The beach scene there are a few items that are really bothering me, the plane and the life guard tower? Also in the St Peter's, I'd love to know where the coin, silk scarf and roman numerals are, I've looked and looked. But yeah, that Tut's tomb, just awful 3 of us live here and play Hidden Chronicles and we all can't understand it, can easily get over 1 million in other scenes and struggle to get 60K in this one.

In Beach map the plane is the paper plane by the feather, and the life guard tower is a drawing by the dolphin. In St Peter’s map coin is above the crown, silk scarf is by the grate and the cat, roman numerals are on the top of the post with the bell in it. Tut's Tomb let me know what you want to find and I’ll let you know roughly where they are.