Thread: Have you reached a limit in Treasure Isle

Have you reached a limit in Treasure Isle

I think it has come to a limit for me to add members and tell everyone please add me and all stuffs. I had added few people that to unwillingly just to complete a quest but they have now stopped playing this game. And I'm sure those people would also quit very soon, so why should I bother. And when I sent request to any people I mentioned there if they play this game and are they active than only I add them or else I don’t. They just come and help once a week or so. And now they're all gone. I'm honestly wondering if there's a point in trying again. There are less and less people playing these games now.

Re: Have you reached a limit in Treasure Isle

Same thing with me. I had also added neighbors for the same reason recently, but they don't play and the game has gotten too frustrating to play. The final straw was receiving the adventure outfit as a prize when it had previously been a prize for a previous quest.

Lol the last quest you are talking about needed 7 friends. But I am not able to recollect when the last time the necessities were so high but never. But in my case it had reached away from my reach. At this moment I can just get 1 more person but if you tell me to get 4 people that is not possible and if 7 then it is 100 percent impossible.

Hey guys I am also having same issues as you all have, it was hard enough to get 4 to help and now 7 is impossible plus I did add a few more people and now it won't give me the option to request their help it's showing the 4 people that did help but now it won't give me the option to ask the 3 new ones.

It is obvious that people do not want to play anymore the game freezes, it takes a long time and blood pressure rises. You have to wait and wait before you can play. The game doesn´t load. It's so very frustrating. I've got a full crew on an island, yet it will not be accepted. Treasure Isle requires 6 isle cash from me even though I had a full crew! In addition, they stole 12 isle cash. They just disappeared? And now I cannot get my daily energy bonus. If many players have the same problem, they don´t want to play anymore. It's that simple.

You try to collect your fruit, Treasure Isle freezes up 4 or 5 times and you have to redo it. While digging on an Island it will freeze up after digging 5 to 12 times and you have to refresh your page. Most of my friends stopped playing due to this headache. I don’t have many friends playing to send me gifts or me to send gifts too. This is the only game I play as I love it. It is a good pass time for me, but it looks like I will have to stop. As today I played for 3 hours and I was not able to complete a single Isle. I know of a least 10 friends that stopped playing this game just because of this kind of problem.