Thread: URL to show the Hidden Chronicles requests from my feeds?

URL to show the Hidden Chronicles requests from my feeds?

Hello friends I am a big fan of Zynga games on Facebook and I do play all the games of Zynga which are there on Facebook I just wanted to know if we can get a URL of Hidden Chronicles request which are there in my feeds so that I don’t need to go and search through all the updates in my feed.

Re: URL to show the Hidden Chronicles requests from my feeds?

Yes you can do it by add this Hidden Chronicles as a bookmark on your web browser. By doing this you will be getting all the feeds which are posted in your feeds and you will be able to get all the clues you would get. And this is how you will be able all the feeds which are posted. Hope this helps you out.

Yo!!! You are right this is a great way to get all your feeds of Hidden Chronicles which are posted on your feeds but I have one question when the clue is posted and when I try and get the clues by clicking on the link it says all the clues are gone. It is not that I try and get those clues after an hour or so I just go and try and accept it in just 2- seconds then to I am getting the same thing that all are gone. So I am not able to understand how the hell we can get these clues if we get this kind of message just after 2 second of posting.

It is not for me as I can get the clues after an hour also easily I think in your case it would be like you would have collected most of the clues and you would have reached the maximum limit for that day. This is also a reason you get this kind of message so for this you need to come again tomorrow and get the other clues which are pending.