Thread: Land expansions in Hidden Chronicles

Land expansions in Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I was expecting to have more land expansions in the Hidden Chronicles game, whereas I was able to complete all the quests and have not received any more clues till the time I have reached the 35 limit, but the problem is that I cannot use it. Is the developer thinking to add some of the expansions in the game or not? What you thing about it. Thank you.

Re: Land expansions in Hidden Chronicles

I am trying to purchase the garden shed from the manor in Hidden Chronicles. Wherever I go or which place I would love to go then it does not stay over there, wherever click it does not hold there. Do not knowing what wrong I am doing, where the expansion will be added by the developer, as it will be making the game more interesting and also it will enlarge the game to play, most of the user have asked the same thing to the developer and I am sure that they will surely add the expansions in the game.

It will happen when you are trying to place something and it will be not going to place even though you are having the space available. I do gets this thing happened to me when I am trying to move the stuff from one place to another. I feel that there is a bug in the game, if you refresh the game and try it again then it works properly.

I have finished the game with expansion then also there is nothing to do at it. Where I am playing with the older scenes and still getting the couple of expensive stuffs. If they are no new expansion or missions coming in this game then I will be not playing the game and will be removing the game from the list. The developer need to work it out and make it happen for the users and also clear all the bugs which are there in the game.

I believe that we have all reached the maximum expansions for the moment has the same root cause as the fact that I see that I need more estate points to unlock the next scene. The game is only in beta and we have played all the new scenes and explored all the new areas that are open for now.

There are still people with tons of thing to do, because we enjoy the game at a slow peace and not rush to finish at all. So if you finished everything and did not give the time to really enjoy the game, well it's your fault. And It's because people like you in some way considered "Hardcore Players" that games become to the ruin , because Zynga do listen to you and begin to send mission after mission, or feature after feature, it has happened in other games. And it is true the game needs better and new things but everything at the right moment don't rush anything to happen and next time when playing a game do not end it so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MACALL View Post
    There are still people with tons of thing to do, because we enjoy the game at a slow peace and not rush to finish at all. So if you finished everything and did not give the time to really enjoy the game, well it's your fault. And It's because people like you in some way considered "Hardcore Players" that games become to the ruin , because Zynga do listen to you and begin to send mission after mission, or feature after feature, it has happened in other games. And it is true the game needs better and new things but everything at the right moment don't rush anything to happen and next time when playing a game do not end it so soon.
    I do agree with you. I have a tendency to play these games full out and rush from one thing to the next then get bored when there's little or nothing left to do. I hate waiting for the developers to get new things added. With this game I promised myself to slow down and enjoy the journey through it all, but what am I doing. But I still have a long way to go before there is nothing left to do.

I was not having a lot of space just couple of weeks ago. At least half of the people I started playing with have already quit, but I like hidden objects and was will to put up with all the problems. All though I've got new scenes to do, I've run out of room for new items. So, if they don't add an expansion soon, I'll have no other choice than to quit.

It looks like it will be soon, you can scroll farther now out of bounds, just need to wait for the zynga to have some of the update of the game and also there might be some extra parts added.