Thread: AI in Empires and Allies is having better success hit ratio to have fair target

AI in Empires and Allies is having better success hit ratio to have fair target

there are lots of thing has been updated in the game. after that there was increase in accuracy as well as improvement in the decision of AI targeting. Also found that there was improvement in the hit ration of AI. I noticed that there was fair enough target in 5 turns VS of AI. The AI in the game is quite smarter and it is able to figure out whether enemy is being using smoke grenade or not. It is not using those unit which are having the smoke effects.

Re: AI in Empires and Allies is having better success hit ratio to have fair target

I do agree with the thing you have posted. AI is having big advantage on the Fair Targets. It is having single kind of air unit. It is having 1 for every single ship in the game. AI is starting with clobbering the gunboat by using helicopter. I have also killed the helicopter. Now bomber has started to hit gunboat.

Re: AI in Empires and Allies is having better success hit ratio to have fair target

Well I have noticed the same thing. Poor Target rating would give us lots of amount of the Direct Hit and it will have the unlimited amount of the accuracy power up in the game.

In this particular game AI is selecting the unit and then it simply pounds it irrespective of target quality and effort to get blow Z to save the unit which it is having. If you have heal the unit and AI would make the adjustment and it will attack the target if they are able to do the same. I am not having any issue with the strategy of the game. due to this particular issue I have lots of units in the game.

I am suspecting that AI is cheating in the game. I was fighting for an invasion on the island of mine and found that AI was missed in the game. I noticed that AI was not missed any of it’s aim in the game. I used couple of Advanced Soldiers and Talon Tanks. Also there was Advanced Rocket Artillery. When I landed on the direct hit there is no need of direct hit on Raven and there was no damage done after using above mentioned stuff. i used only gunboats and it was only used for the glancing blows against of the Raven. However Raven destroyed all of the Advanced Soldiers. Raven was able to get good shot on tanks, subs and jets in the game.

You will need to use the first unit in the game and sometime you will need to get the target first in the game. if you are having target jammer on AI. Since the unit would use target jammer and it will make the glancing blow and it will cause 2 to 10 damages in the game.

If AI is cheating in the game then it should be fixed by the developers. People would like to spend money on the fair game rather than a cheating game.

According to me AI is trying to kill minimum one unit in the fight. In case it is starting with the lower number with having great accuracy. If you have managed to destroy AI in the game then it would be fair enough in the game. if human units are not destroyed then they are having poor target. I know cheating done by AI is not a new thing. Bots used in FPS are having ability to auto aim.

If enemy units are supposed to die in couple of hits then delay cause to do the same will lower down the HP in the game. though you are able to make a second hit. Due to AI I lose elite thumper artillery.