Thread: How to compete survival mode efficiently in Empires and Allies?

How to compete survival mode efficiently in Empires and Allies?

can you give a brief idea to complete the survival mode efficiently? I don’t want to lose tier 7 units in the game. if you have managed to complete the same then feel free post your comment over here.

Re: How to compete survival mode efficiently in Empires and Allies?

There is no easy way to complete the survival mode efficiently in the game. you should have number of element z on your hand if are not wanted to use the power up for the purpose of healing and strong unit. Usually I used to go for survival mode with army units. You should heal whenever you are low in the health. Well I am healing my unit when I am down to the last enemy of the wave. I am using suppression fire with the enemy of mine to heal with ambulance. It supposed to be quite long but really effective in the game.

It seems to be great choice if you wanted to pull the troops in case you are having the enough amount of resources. Also ransom is dependent on which level you are playing. It also dependent on the what level you are playing and what amount of the units are alive in the game.

If you are playing the game at the level 35 then the Tier 7 units are referred to Kodial EXO. These are the perfect unit for Survival Mode as they are having high HP and attack power in the game.
    Personally I used to play ATV because Evasion by using Smoke Grenade gives better results than that of target Jamming. I noticed that Target Jammed Tier 6 units would score direct hits with AI. Another thing you should know that Elite Army Ambulance supposed to be quite efficient since it simply heals for 125 HP for the 1 Z. Additional 25 HP you will get if you are saving Z. you will get this unit in elemental Escalation quest.

In some of the situation AI will inflict focused on the fire and it will cast Smoke Screen on focused unit. You should simply keep the units HP as usual needed. Sometimes AI might target Z units. You should be having Accuracy, Evasion and Field Repairs power ups to get out from the problematic situation.

Personally I used to play water scenario of Survival mode. I have used following stuffs

• e-war cruiser
    • Hospital ship
    • Gunboat
    • carrier
    • battleship

when there was only single army unit left in the game I have used the e-war cruiser ability and heal the unit of mine by using hospital ship. You will require 150 Element Z.

I wanted to make you aware of some basic hint which will allow you to accomplish the survival mode without having any issue.
    You should hit the unit which can damage you most.

You should take your time, I don’t think so there is need of make hurry to complete the survival mode.

If you are looking to get the best element z units then they are as follow.
    LAND
    Archer Artillery - 500 hp - artillery
    Dardo IFV - 580 hp - tank
    Navy Seal Infantry - 400 hp – soldiers
    AIR
    Elite Hypersonic bombers - 600 hp - bomber
    Elite Mongoose Attack Helicopter - 540 hp - chopper
    Elite UAV Drone - 300 hp – fighters
    NAVY
    Elite Advanced USS Enterprise - 520 hp - carrier
    Man O' War - 750 hp - battleship
    Elite BatRay Patrol Boat - 500 hp –boat

I have already beaten the survival mode couple of times and I found that it was quite easy than that of the previous version. The most effective would be Army or land units. It should have strongest infantry, tank, artillery, ambulance and ATV. You will also have z elements to move efficiently in the game.