Thread: Make easy money from Titan parts in Empires & Allies

Make easy money from Titan parts in Empires & Allies

Hello friends, if you are not having money in the game then just sell one of the Titan parts, it is best way to earn some of the coins and if you have activated it. It will make a big effort, as the missile pod is worth 221250 coins when you are selling it, where the other parts is Atlas for 91500 coins, rail-gun for 87750 coins and mini-gun for 84000 coins a piece, which will help you in big spender leader boards. So it is great way to get more coins, what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Make easy money from Titan parts in Empires & Allies

Well outplay for the building Titan parts is very much high and it higher than building a T7 units. I am having the 174k for the Missile pod and it is not the easy money at all where most of the parts are been underpowered.

I think that you should try the Military decorations around the Titan Lab and then you will be getting a huge discount on the coins. I have also build and sold my titan since they are under-powered as Tamika has well pointed out. Who would want to buy Titan parts at 200+k when the upgraded T5s/T6s which can deal more damage only costs less than half that in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I think that you should try the Military decorations around the Titan Lab and then you will be getting a huge discount on the coins. I have also build and sold my titan since they are under-powered as Tamika has well pointed out. Who would want to buy Titan parts at 200+k when the upgraded T5s/T6s which can deal more damage only costs less than half that in the market.
    I also agree with it, I do not think that it is a good idea to sell the Titan parts, whereas I really do not like the Titan that much. Well it is much the same thing as having five T6 units in the battle and it is not much as powerful as I was thinking about it and it has been very much disappointment all around for me. I do not think that it will be very much beneficial for getting the coins, it will wasting all your coins.

I do not think that the Titan parts are worth for the investment to build and resell in the market. I am telling that what I seen making and selling of Domination units along with the tier 7 are a more profitable activity. I built 2 extra atlas heads by mistake; they were sold seconds after I put them in my market. And I agree with the above user, decorations help out a lot, mine is on 23% discount only but it helps me heaps!

I only have 15 various Titan parts in my Rewards Tab. I get all I can, they are rewards. Meanwhile I keep building them too. Come to think of it, it maybe my best option too - one neighbor alone has sent me over 30 parts that I know of.