Thread: Have you seen dire Straits Miniseries in Empires and Allies?

Have you seen dire Straits Miniseries in Empires and Allies?

as the title of thread is saying what I am looking to ask you over here. I managed to get title miniseries in night. But when i went in the morning there was no quest available. Any useful comments will be appreciated.

Re: Have you seen dire Straits Miniseries in Empires and Allies?

Well I got the same quest and there was not any issue while playing the same. you have to do following thing to complete the quest.
    • Gather 5 Electric screwdrivers
    • Use 10 Accuracy II. If you are not having the one then you have to build the one and see that one of the allies is using the same. even you can skip it by paying 5 ep.
    • Deal 25000 damage to use Navy Units.

To use 10 accuracy II seems to be quite high and I think it would be really worth if any of the unit is unlocked in the game.

According to me power up seems to be quite easy to do and I am having good amount of them to save up. The most difficult part is specops sub side where you will need to invade 100 allies. From the nuke side you will need to harvest 30k wood. It won’t say that you have unlock the sub but it will make the game quite difficult.

Both the side of the missions are having expansion for the quest but I am not able to how many would it need. You should see requirement for the every single mission before you go for it. there is no need of find any mission which will require expansions.

The unit path in the game is quite difficult. You will need 100 successful pillages in to the second stage of the unit path. It will need 100 invasions when you are comparing to 80 Repels for nuke path. In the last stage of the unit path you have to end up the quest by scoring 120k damage. According to me both the path are not easy as we all are expecting in the game. for me, it took lots of time to accomplish in the game. however it is better than that of expelling 80 invasions. You will be able to recollect the same after 12 hours those even you have not managed to repelled the invasion.