Thread: When will Zynga try to fix request system of Empires & Allies?

When will Zynga try to fix request system of Empires & Allies?

Well I am really disappointed with the request system provided by Zynga developer. I think it should be fixed by them in priority basis. They are releasing new stuffs in the game but they are not fixing the older issue associated with the game. if they have not fixed the same then I will quit playing all the Zynga games.

Re: When will Zynga try to fix request system of Empires & Allies?

Well I am having same thing to talk about. Right now I have lost 300 Liberty Bonds since improved system would not be able to credit the inventory. Even it would not allow to get out of the inbox.

I wanted to tell you same thing over here. when I go for Apps and requests I figured out that it was having lots of request in the game. but there was only 105 of them into the mailbox. There were no Energy packs, Liberty Bonds, Element and I was not able to get any help request from the friend of mine.

The energy is getting down even any poor guy is hitting me. lots of energy is being used to get the little amount of reward. I am getting only couple of energy when I am using Accuracy III. The game is getting freezes and all of my energy is being erased.
    Personally I used to click on the items which helps me. I don’t use the one which did not provide any help or the one which I have already used. It seems to be unfair for the people who are quite behind in the game. since it will not help them as they would not need item which are needed to sent back them.

You should compete with all the upgrade before you close the game for day or two. You should do it in the same day till the empires are active in the game. there were supposed to be lots of bugs and loss of the units into the some of the empires so the entire thing would screw up. The process is on going Zynga would update the game with quest and unit at regular interval.

Zynga has made a cap to prevent the request. Once you have reached the limit no one will be able to request on Facebook anymore.

I do agree with you that gifting and request system is not working in the game. especially after introducing New Menu and subsequently, World Domination in the game. most of the game request are directed to the facebook game request menu and it cannot be clicked by any mean. Also it seems to be annoying when you wanted to click all of them. very less items are directed to inbox. So I don’t think so there is limit introduced by Facebook to control request in the game.

Yes there is no need of having limit in the game. normally people used to click on stuff and not the one which are not required. If the request system has been broken by Zynga then it would be fixed by them and we need to wait till they fix it and released a patch for them.

I did not got any issue. I could not get the reason why many of the zynga gamers are getting above mentioned issue. right now I am getting lots of gifts and I was able to expand in the game as much as I can. I think you are having the neighbors who blocked the game and not playing the game but still they are counted as neighbors in the game. so remedy is to remove all the neighbors and start from the scratch.