Thread: I want to remove a neighbor in Zynga treasure isle

I want to remove a neighbor in Zynga treasure isle

Hey guys, I am playing this game and enjoying a lot about the game playing turns but as I played and discovered few things, I am of the confusion that does anyone identify how we have to remove a neighbor in treasure isle? There is pair of associates who never received the neighbor request as well as they are "eating" up my space in the list for me to be able to accept new requests. And the problem approaches further that It just seems like the list goes downward to a group of people whom I am not able to accept since I am not able to scroll additionally.

Re: I want to remove a neighbor in Zynga treasure isle

There is another way in which we will be able to solve your issue and that is by means of trying with another browser. And possibly you could come across some solution. I want to add in this topic that if you are making use of internet explorer then problems can arise as I also was making sue of internet explorer and with Mozilla and opera , I was not having any issues. I was additionally able to removed neigbours who don’t appear to play at all.

I also had this issue and after finding it just by accident , I came to know about its solution. I have found out, just by accident, that if you try by clicking and holding on your last noticeable neighbor along with move your mouse down, the catalog will scroll. And I was able to scroll through my neighbors list by that way only.

Another solution to this can be that you are also able to do that by laying down on the tab key and it will tend to scroll down. So this can be the possible way in your case.