Thread: Trading Post in Zynga Treasure Isle

Trading Post in Zynga Treasure Isle

Hello friends, the developers of the Treasure Isle have added a new feature on to the game for all. When the player have completed the level 3 then he will be receiving the pop up which is tell me to place the Trading Post. You have to place it in water, it cannot be placed on the land, place near home, once you have fixed the Trading Post then it is been permanently fixed. Just check out below images of Trading Post when you will be getting in game.

Re: Trading Post in Zynga Treasure Isle

Yes it is absolutely correct, wanted to add little more information, new merchants will be coming by every week along with some new item to trade. Well every merchant will having some specific item which they can use to trade with. The Spice Merchant which is the first merchant will be using the Rock Salt. Even the user can purchase the Rock Salt with the Island Cash even they can ask neighbors for these items. Even the users will be able to send items to their friends, below is the image of the Spice Merchant in the trade-off just have look at it.

Wanted to tell that the users have to clear out a small space so that to place the Trading Post into the water surrounding Home Island and also the item will not being going into backpack if there is no space available in water, and the user will be getting the pop up till the time it is been placed in the water. One more thing wanted to tell that the Trading Post is only for players to use and interact with on their own home island and it will be not been used when visiting their neighbors islands. Most of the people will be thinking that it will use when visiting their neighbors.

I believe that the trading post would be working as other collect and trade decorations, where you are able to use the rock salt to purchase stuff after it. But the trader has to keep on moving. I have got the maps which I wanted to have for the game. Just waiting to see if I can spot the decorations on neighbor islands to check what I am wishing for.

I have seen the rock salt but after that I have lost the internet connection for past 3 weeks. Just came back to check that it is there or not, but it was not there, he has gone. But I can see the rock salt in the gift section, so thinking that he will be coming back or not. I am having more than 200 rock salt.

I have got the spice merchant without instructions, it has stayed for a week and it has been left when I was going to trade anything. Even today when I was visiting neighbors then founded that I was able to get ginsing from their trader. Wanted to tell the above user who has told that it cannot be used for trading from Neighbors Island, and then it is not at true, it is possible to do it. It would have been nice to have known that before my other merchant disappeared without a word.

Having a question about the trader's changing, where the Chinese one is been gone, I was saving all those roots so that I can have enough of it to purchase an item. Till last night I was having enough and I was able to purchase the item, but the problem was that there was already one there.

Mine also keeps loading and loading to where I have to refresh my page to get rid of the "loading window". How can I get into the island? I paid the rock salt to open it and nothing happens except the "loading" and "loading".