Thread: Getting “invalid cd-key” message while trying to login in steam to play Wargame: European Escalation

Getting “invalid cd-key” message while trying to login in steam to play Wargame: European Escalation

I happened to get this game via steam and now when I am trying to connect it through steam it says that invalid cd key message now why is that so? I have cross verified the steam key which steam has provided and there is no wrong over there. I feel cheated that having got this game I am not able to play this because of such silly reason. No website has any help for me. I did search a lot everywhere.

Re: Getting “invalid cd-key” message while trying to login in steam to play Wargame: European Escalation

Hi sometimes it happens that steam does not show the entire Cd key and hence what you have to do is copy paste the entire key and not manually write it down. Since the CD key is not completely displayed out there.

Re: Getting “invalid cd-key” message while trying to login in steam to play Wargame: European Escalation

Yes I do agree with what the above user has said here follow the steps that I am giving you
    1) Go to steam library. Right click on Wargame.
    2) Now show cd key. Go and copy it to the clipboard.
    3) Now go back ingame and paste the key.
    That should work for you.

Hi, even I am having a similar problem. Well in my case I am getting a message saying that ‘my CD-KEY is already in use’ I have almost 59 dollars for this game and after having payed such a huge amount if I am not able to play this game then it is a cheating for which I want all my money back.

Hi do send your Wargame:EE CD Key, to the following email address support@wargame-ee.com if you are having any problems with the cd keys.