Thread: Not able to play Wargame: European Escalation after downloading the latest patch

Not able to play Wargame: European Escalation after downloading the latest patch

After having downloaded the latest patch for this game I realized that my game is crashing and I am not able to play it completely as I used to do it before. The game used to run very smoothly in my system and after getting this patch it has really become very problematic to play, that’s what the issue is. I would love to continue to play this game but this patch has made a complete mess of that, do you all know anything on how to get rid of it?

Re: Not able to play Wargame: European Escalation after downloading the latest patch

Ok that’s really sad to hear about can you please give me your systems configuration and I will have a look at it. So do not forget to give a reply for the same.

Re: Not able to play Wargame: European Escalation after downloading the latest patch

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    Ok that’s really sad to hear about can you please give me your systems configuration and I will have a look at it. So do not forget to give a reply for the same.
    Ok fine here is my configuration
    Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506)
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU M 620 @ 2.67GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
    8192MB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
    But what it has to do with the problem?

Do report this problem to the publishers about the same and they should think about this patch, mostly they would be having a fix for this problem. Since I don’t think so we all can solve such kind of complex issue.

idea Re: Not able to play Wargame: European Escalation after downloading the latest patch

I did have a chat with the support team about this and they did ask me to give information about our hardware configuration which we can get it by
    For WINDOWS XP users
    1. Click Start then Run or press Windows and R keys.
    2. Type DXDIAG in the Run window and press Enter key.

for WINDOWS VISTA/WINDOWS 7 users
    1. Click Windows Start button or press Windows and R keys.
    2. Type DXDIAG in the Search bar (bottom left) or in Run window and press Enter key.

Ok I have sent a log file of this to the development team as an attachment and I am hoping that they would look into this matter and solve it quickly.

Dude get the final version and you don’t need to look into this issue at all. This issue has been fixed and updated in the final version of Wargame: European Escalation. So do get the final version if you haven’t got yet and that would be the ultimate fix for you.